Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. M

php help please..

k, i have this site and on it i have links to text files, but normally when you click the link - the link opens the file in the browser... what i want is instead of viewing it, i want to make the text files downloads... the reason for this is i made a word search puzzle maker, but i am also...
  2. M

multi breeding classes

what if i want to use an animal for more than 1 breeding class? :/ at the moment i don't see a way..
  3. M

hmm

then in my honest opinion... it shouldn't have been in the list.. should have to pick a female or male.. and the opposite lists changes accordingly.. otherwise it's a waste of a users time to have clicked "breed".. just saying is all. if i'm lucky fadillzzz can fix that on my daughters game.
  4. M

secondary cash..

atm i only see 1 that can be used.. so i use it for coins. i would like to have a second one to be used as cash for like rare or limited adoptables. has anyone added that to their site because i would like to add it to mine.
  5. M

promo codes

noticed that when adding adoptables, that there are options for limiotations.. however, there are no options for setting a promo code to be used only once. HoF says there is no intentions of that coming out anytime soon (not even in 1.3).. has anyone added that to their site? cause if so i...
  6. M

looking for an artist that can do this...

looking for an artist that can make animals that are very similar to farmville animals.. these animals will be exclusively licensed to me. keep in mind that most (not all, based on breeding criteria) - animals will need 2 sets of images (a 4 image set)... an adult and a foal. will pay in form of...
  7. M

php question

what i am looking to accomplish: i have a simple form where a user enters their email and clicks submit.. what i need is 1 php file that sends me an email containing their email address.. it doesn't need to give a thank you message or anything, just clear the box after submitting. it can have...
  8. M

a more advanced breeding system needed

thinking i need a more advanced breeding system.. like where i can put the male, the female and it's possible offsprings EDIT: or atleast.. a way that it picks from an "adoptables class".. right now the breeding system is the offspring becomes identical to the male or female at random.. where...
  9. M

gender ratio script

hey hof, about that gender ratio script.. will that also solve the random adopting? like if i add a male horse, regardless how many times it's adopted.. will it always be a male?
  10. M

can't use this script

due to this script lacking a very important gender feature that really should have been put in from the very start and the fact the next version won't be released for some time (and who knows if it will even have the required feature in it).. i don't think i can use this script, it would...
  11. M

hmm

i don't like the default layouts at all.. way way too much work to edit them out that's for sure and i've been doing html for years! not sure if it's worth all the work to make a really nice layout
  12. M

need install help please...

need install help please... (RESOLVED) can someone please help me install it correctly?
  13. M

i don't get it..

i don't get it.. (RESOLVED) i created the database and user.. said completed install then i get this... Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /www/zxq.net/a/d/o/adoptables/htdocs/inc/functions.php on line 814 Warning: session_start()...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts