Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. rickasawr

Mysidia 1.3.4 Blank Page on fresh install

Hello, I have installed the Newest script of Mysidia, and the result ended up in having all my pages being blank....what gives? (( I even tried a couple of installs of 1.3.3, and all the pages went blank aswell, so i ended up having to use 1.3.2 )) I would like to have the current updated...
  2. rickasawr

Hello! Oldie but newie

Hello! I joined this site years ago and was inactive, for a while when i wasnt using the Mysidia Adoptable script. Now I am back, just uploaded the script to my server, and ready to dabble with the coding. The reason i joined back to the site and to use Mysidia is because i am very interested...
  3. rickasawr

Rawr! Adopts

Finally, i will tell everyone about my Adoptable site in the making. Please feel free to put your input on what you want to see and any questions you have. (: ~ About Rawr! Rawr is an adoptable site with adoptable dinosaurs! Some Dinos can be be bought with stones [the sites currency] or by...
  4. rickasawr

Club/Guild System?

How about a system where users can join a club/guild. The guild would be very simple, and it should include: - Homepage - club shoutbox. - club donation system. - club member recognition. - club member page [lists all members] - about 5 different positions in club (i.e newbie, member...
  5. rickasawr

Letting admins see certain content on a page?

I just needed a little scripting help. What is the php code for changing the varibles "articlecontent" and "articletitle" for only when admins are veiwing a page? Thank you very much!
  6. rickasawr

Looking for an artist

C L O S E D
  7. rickasawr

Posting the user's username?

Hello, I installed a very simple forum to go along with my site and i kept it in a seperate folder. It has some scripts that dont really mesh well with the mysidia adoptables script so i made a file named "forum.php" and put an iframe of the forum in their. All i need is a code to connect to my...
  8. rickasawr

Edit/ delete shoutbox posts

yeah, i dont really like going to my MySQL database to edit/ delete shoutbox comments, so maybe make a script to edit/ delete shoutbox posts? I would love you forever. :meow:
  9. rickasawr

Side Shoutbox Mod

I was just messing with the code and i did not like how the Shoutbox took up one full page, and i wanted it to be on the side on my sidebar. Heres a preview of what it will look like Oh and this is my first mod. :meow: 1. First off, you may want to take off the shoutbox page off of the main...
  10. rickasawr

Just some Questions i have.

Answer these questions please..? 1. In functions.php, I want to edit the $sidebar and i want it to have the users avatar and the users favorite pet [which was included in a mod i downloaded, i think]. I tried doing it, but i miserably failed (cause i dont know php) any ideas onto doing this...
  11. rickasawr

RAWR ~ !

Hello, I am Rickasawr, and I just joined this site and just begun using the script. About ME!:OHSHITALION: My REAL name is Ricky, im 15, im a guy. I am a very artistic person and was ALWAYS into digital art. I first began learning how to code html and css on a petsite. I then left the petsite...
  12. rickasawr

Mysql help?

Hello, i am currently installing the script. I looked at the tutorial and followed it. when i accessed my site, i got an error message with the following: Yes, i am familiar with my username and my password for my database but i have not imput the information in. I do not have 000webhost [or...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads