Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Solistia

Seeking Mysidia coder

Seeking Mysidia coder [closed] CLOSED Originally posted on VPL, I figured I'd cross post it on here, since (hopefully) the coders that surf these forums are more familiar with with modding Mysidia =D I'm in the market to find someone who would be willing to modify the Mysidia code to more fit...
  2. Solistia

Suggestions for Pet site-esque features

So the kind of "petsite" I'm talking about is not like the Neopets, or other very automated systems, but one where the admin/staff have more involvement in the adoptable itself, and where pets are individually colored and given to a single user to own (even though they may have the same...
  3. Solistia

Solistia Art Show

At the age of 16 I finally decided I wanted to get serious about art (a little later than most I think), not for a professional career, but more as a hobby (my career of choice is Film Editing :3) but I have managed to slowly improve my art over the years, and now at the age of almost 25, I feel...
  4. Solistia

Why Hello There

Greetings and Salutations :3 I followed the Rusnak script for a while, but by the time I found it, it had all but been abandoned, so I'm an quite pleased that it has been given/sold to someone else who is actively working on it. I'm looking forward to a future version where it has been almost...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads