Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. RoconzaArt

Looking For Sketches

Looking For Sketches I am looking for fantasy monster, creature and pet concepts/sketches. I have already looked at the other sketch people are selling on this page. I'm mostly looking for fantasy concepts. Please post what you have and how much they are.
  2. RoconzaArt

Making some pixel items.

I was thinking of taking some time out of my week to make some free pixel item stock images for people to use in the future release. I may or may not do digital items as well it depends if I have time. I'd like to know what items you'd like to see in this free stock set. The size will be 50x50...
  3. RoconzaArt

Free resource board.

Nevermind I forgot
  4. RoconzaArt

Comment by 'RoconzaArt' in 'Itemshop - Admin Control Panel Integration'

This looks great I can't wait to work it in to your evolution mod.
  5. RoconzaArt

Charge money for pound pets.

Since we have a charge for trading I feel we should have the same for pounding in the next release. My main reason for this is shiny (AKA alt) Hunting. While playing another persons site I notice people some times adopt a large amount of pets and then pound them when the get the alt they want...
  6. RoconzaArt

This again

I can't seem to see my adopts. It's been a while so I can't remember what to do. For some reason it looks like this: [*url=http://www.site.99webs.info/levelup.php?id=][*img]http://www.site.99webs.info/siggy.php?id=[/img][/url] Could this be caused by soft deleting? It's not fetching it's ID...
  7. RoconzaArt

Very sorry

I've been working my site lately so i'm very sorry if you bought items at my shop.
  8. RoconzaArt

Looking for PHP programmer (paid)

I am looking for a php I'm looking for a Programmer since my other one is so busy. I need a whole site to be made. I have: Domain name. Host 30 images made.
  9. RoconzaArt

Only show egg image with promo code

As the title says I want to only show the egg image when adopting with a promo code.
  10. RoconzaArt

Mail Suggestions

I hoping maybe one day a delete all messages feature would be added. As a admin and a member it would be handy if you get a lot of mail from people.
  11. RoconzaArt

some thing is wrong here

I keep going to the lvl 0 stage to edit it but I am not seeing the setting. I want to have a beta promo pet but I want to soft delete it so I can retire it. Does this have any thing to do with this http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1990 Like I said I do want to delete it...
  12. RoconzaArt

Gotchapon Poll

Before I can add any adopts to my site I need to work out if each set should have there own capsule so a player knows what set there from or if I should keep so that the player can't tell what egg is from what set.
  13. RoconzaArt

Caring for a living thing?

I want to get a cat or a dog but I been thing. "Am I really ready to take in a living creature?" Sure I have money now but what will happen if I lose my income? My therapist says I should get a pet to help with my mental heath. Is that really the right reason to get a pet? Is it really fair to...
  14. RoconzaArt

What am I doing

Lately I have been thinking: "What's the point I don't improve." I want to get better but I can't find my place as a artist. Am I a fanartist?, do I do may own thing?, Am I less of a artist for doing fan art or will people respect my art if I like to draw pokemon now and then? What is my place...
  15. RoconzaArt

Major cash glitch

I found this while setting up my site. If you freeze a pokemon and click on you get money but that's not glitch. If you keep refreshing you keep getting money. All have to do to earn major cash is to camp on the page and keep refresh/pressing F5 to keep earning cash. I'd really like to see fix...
  16. RoconzaArt

Did I do some thing wrong?

I notice people are ignoring me so did I like do some thing wrong?
  17. RoconzaArt

sending cash.

I was wondering if sending cash function was removed from the latest release?
  18. RoconzaArt

Gotchapon WIP

Based on the prize machine gachapon comes a adoptable site full of random fun. You never know what you'll get when you play. Just put a coin in to the machine and get a random capsule. You will not know what you get until it opens. It's not like a normal adoptable site that has one theme and...
  19. RoconzaArt

User name and avatar

I was wonder how do I make it so it displays the user name and avatar along with the money? Normally I'd mess with the code but I just got every thing how I like so I'm scared to mess with it. Also how do you control the avatar's max size?
  20. RoconzaArt

custom pages

I tried to make a custom page for news and stuff but I got this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function bbconvert() in /home/a6757930/public_html/adoptables/pages.php on line 21
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads