Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Ruri Lesavka

Error when creating new adoptables

edit; fixed errors are related to MySQL version and settings, HOF fixed it :D --------------------- I get this error when trying to create a new adoptable that is 'always available' and no alternative outcome. (Database error 1366 - Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'altoutlevel' at row...
  2. Ruri Lesavka

Where to edit these pages?

If there is already a thread about this that I can look at, please post the links > u < ---- 1. I want to change the look for this page. http://allium.mysidiahost.com/myadopts/stats/13 Mostly fix this. Instead of all bold, can I make it so only the first parts are bold like this? Total...
  3. Ruri Lesavka

Images are stretching

o u o fixed
  4. Ruri Lesavka

Changing Timezone

Is there a file I'm suppose to change for a different timezone? I've used this tutorial to add in a time. http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4599 When I put the stuff back up on my site it is giving a different time. Before on my site it was the same time as me but now...
  5. Ruri Lesavka

Animu Kindergarten

^^^ click to see the WIP site ^^^ Information I'm making a B/C shop on GaiaOnline and is making a mini-pet shop with this script! The chibi children can adopt pets to take care of at school and these pets can be obtain through the clicking site. The pets at Anime Kindergarten ranges from...
  6. Ruri Lesavka

Drawings and Free Lines

Some of my favorite works and they're pokemon <3 Doesn't my art style varies xD Here are some lines that someone can use, just post if you want to claim one. Each image is one set. -- Please just use them only for your the clicking site and not anywhere else. I use these on GaiaOnline.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads