Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Help

I want to make a thing that when you want change the name of you pet, you need to pay some Currency Point...Like "Do you want rename Elesis with Elesis Sieghart? remember you need to pay 1500 Gp to do this" PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!
  2. S

Uploading Png

I have Tried to Change the Code for uploading image .png It Work but...the only problem is that when i create, and give the name...I Find This "Unknow Image 26-03-2010" Vut I add a name to the Image!! Oh Also i find this error when i upload: Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: No...
  3. S

When the new version??

I want know when the Admin, change the version of the Adoptable Script, there are so many thing that he Added, but only on Myadopts!! =_=
  4. S

Trade System?

Can i know where i can get the Trade system???
  5. S

please Help me....

Please...someone very very nice,with a Donator Account can give only for 2 or 3 week his account? Beacuse im very desperate,i cant donate because im minor and my parent dont want give me the money to become a Donator....and i want the currency and other things!!Please.... =o=
  6. S

Errr...i cant view the image!

I have aq problem when i upload the image on the server but when i do the manage, i cant view!! the site is here: http://gcaworld.l4rge.com
  7. S

The Elesis Story! (Chapter 2)

Here the second chapter of the my story of Elesis:(Sorry 4 the bad grammar but im italian!) The next day, Yuyo had to go for a small commission and unfortunately had to leave her daughter alone"Dad...why can not I go with you? "She demanded the girl pulling a piece of the pants of the dad. He...
  8. S

Grand Chase Fan??

Who play Grand Chase? And what is your IGN?(in game name) Favorite Character? My ign is Binny and my favorite character are Elesis and Sieghart
  9. S

The Elesis Story!

Here a little piece the story of my favorite character of Grand Chase! Chapter 1 Elesis's story begins long time ago, where not everything went the right way. Was the war, caused by Kaze Aze, a terrible monster that want to conquer the entire continent of Bermesiah.Meanwhile Elesis and his...
  10. S

How to create a a battle system ,shop and currency??

Please someone know how to make a battle system with your adoptable and a shop with currency????
  11. S

Chat problem!

I want add to the my site a Xat Chat... The code is here: <html> <head> <title>Grand Chase Adoptable!-Chat ^_^</title> <?php // ********************************************************************** // Rusnak PHP Adoptables Script // Copyright 2009 Brandon Rusnak // For help and support...
  12. S

How to make a breeding System?

Someone know how to make a simple breeding system, because i want that you put a female character and a male character into like an "house" and wait some minute for get the new character....
  13. S

2 - column on Adopt page and my Adopt page?

I want make 2 column in the adopt page and the myadopt page, what tipe of code i need to put ( Please write all of i need to do, because im not very good at the coding...)=_=
  14. S

How to show the name of adoptable in the profile page?

Someone know how to add in the profile page a feature that you can show the name of the other adoptable?
  15. S

How to add a Re captcha Code in Register Page?

Any know how to add a re -captcha code in the register page???
  16. S

Someone Know a site for create Theme??(Solved)

Please i dont know the css and i need some site for create a theme....
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads