Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. dlithehil

Mys 1.3.4 Higher Or Lower Game

Are you using 1.3.6? If so, I made one of my own that's a bit more updated. If you take a look at it, you could probably use both that code and this to make something that you like. edit: Forgot the link-...
  2. dlithehil

1.3.6 Theme Not Showing Image

Oh yeah, everything works except the background image. Even the background color.
  3. dlithehil

1.3.6 Theme Not Showing Image

Hey, I was making themes for my site. The first worked excellently. The second... not so much. It won't show the background image, only the background color. I even tried uploading it to /templates/[theme name] and including it that way, but neither that nor the direct link to my toyhou.se image...
  4. dlithehil

Alts1 Issue

Thanks! It's saying that I need to be level 5 or above despite being level 5 so I'll have to keep trying to figure it out, but at least it isn't crashing my website lol
  5. dlithehil

Edgewood

Sooooo battle system works, and now I'm changing the images to gifs because I hate myself.......
  6. dlithehil

Alts1 Issue

Okay, I haven't changed anything in the files regarding the alts1 item function, but when I try to level up my level 5 Ferratross (my critter) with the Telescope I added, I just get a white screen. It's like I crash the site anytime I try to use it. I just want my starry boi DX itemfunction.php...
  7. dlithehil

Which File Is the Click Action In? (resolved I think)

Basically what the title says. I want clicks to give health in addition to exp (I already have heath set up, but right now the only way to get health back is with a potion). Which file am I supposed to look in? I'm gonna keep looking but if someone could help, that'd be amazing! Update: It was...
  8. dlithehil

Mys 1.3.4 Simple NPC Battle

Yeah that makes sense. I figured it was something simple I wasn't doing lol
  9. dlithehil

KITTTTTTTTTT~ I haven't broken anything but I'm having trouble understanding the buttons for battle. Here's what I have: $document->add(new Comment(" You enter the battle arena with {$favname->getName()} at your side. Waiting at the opposite end of the arena is your...
  10. dlithehil

Everything works but now I cant adopt anything from the adopt shops. I have no clue what files I've edited at this point......... FIXED HOLY CRAP THAT WAS ANNOYING
  11. dlithehil

Edgewood

I broke it again. About to give up on this battle system.........
  12. dlithehil

Why am I so bad at this???!?!?!? All was working fine until I changed one thing and now I don't know what that thing was. I tried commenting out several lines of code to no avail. It's somewhere in the index section. I've commented out everything else, so I'mma just post that section. Here's...
  13. dlithehil

Defining $favpet causes the white page again....... Am I forgetting a domain model? Here's what I have: <?php namespace View\Main; use Controller\Main; use Model\DomainModel\Item; use Model\DomainModel\Member; use Model\DomainModel\OwnedItem; use Model\DomainModel\UserProfile; use...
  14. dlithehil

Edgewood

Okay. I fixed it. I had done something wrong with adoptable.php but it's fixed now. I just went back to default. I'll have to retry the stats page.
  15. dlithehil

Edgewood

I broke item usage and I'm trying to figure out what I did, but for the time being, you cannot use food or open loot bags for whatever reason. I'm working diligently to fix it.
  16. dlithehil

Hi again....... :/ So, My code works fine until I try to fetch the favpet data........ if ((int)$mysidia->userprofile->getFavpetID() == 0){ $document->add(new Comment("You don't have an assigned companion. Set one <a href='https://ashenblade.click/account/profile'>HERE</a>."))...
  17. dlithehil

Kitt or anyone really but it's probably gonna be Kitt..... What did class_breeding.php turn into? I've checked every file that has the word breed in it and that code is nowhere to be found. I just want genetics and breeding cause right now theres no reason to use the breeding function.
  18. dlithehil

Question Regarding Calling Data from the DB

Fantastic. I knew it had to be something simple I was forgetting. THanks so much!
  19. dlithehil

If it helps, here's how the stats are set up
  20. dlithehil

OKAY... I have been at this from every angle I can think of. I have 3 stats- strength, speed, and stamina - because I want to implement an npc battle system. They're in the owned_adoptables table.... Yet any time I try to reference one of them, it bugs out my site and leaves me with a white...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts