Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Constellraetion

Public Pet Profiles in 1.3.6

back at it again with wondering how to heck do i make this stuff work?? I feel like i get the concept of how to make public pages for pets in this version but the actual execution is escaping me because, once again, i do not know where any of the resources I need to do what I want are located...
  2. Constellraetion

Mys 1.3.6 Shop NPC & In-Shop Descriptions

This not being an already present feature frustrated me enough that i stayed up way too late to get it working, full disclaimer i am not at all experienced with php so this is just me trying my best over here. Anyway. Start by adding two columns to your _shops table: shoptalk (varchar 500)...
  3. Constellraetion

Customizing problems

ill be real here the shops generated through the acp are really ugly and I hate how they look. is there any way at all to customize them? mods for 1.3.4 are so hard to rework to be usable with 1.3.6 with how much the files have been moved around, and there is no (finished) guide to modifying...
  4. Constellraetion

Resetting Pet Levels & Clicks when abandoning

exactly as the title states, is there any way to do this properly? I figured out how to reset a pet's level and number of clicks when it gets sent to the pound but the pet has to have at least one click & level. elsewise i get an error. how can i set this up without that problem?
  5. Constellraetion

Unable to Sell Items

back again with another question/problem! I can't sell items, every time i try to i get an error message that tells me i'm trying to sell more items than i own, even if i own more than one. I'm not sure how to fix this. edit: here's the code for owneditem.php and this is the error i get when I...
  6. Constellraetion

Alt image trouble

Hello! im struggling with getting alt images to work correctly on my site in a pretty confusing way. I want to make it so a specific item will turn multiple pets into different alt with a similar theme. For example, blue item turns pets to a blue alt, pink item turns pets to a pink alt, so on so...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads