Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. PTGigi

A BLOG

Wow, it's been awhile since I made a blog here...A long time o-o Sadly, I've spent all day and can't think of a single epic thing to post in this blog D': SO I SHALL go play Minecraft :p And hope I don't spontaneously explode again D; (Creepers creeping while I try to dig an escape tunnel to...
  2. PTGigi

A blog

I don't think I've ever had a blog :O Well...what to say? Um....O.o Doing an art project right now. Been working on it since 4PM my time and it's about 6:40PM my time now so about 3 hours and I still have to finish 50+% of the background. I'll post it when I finish :3 EDIT: Done! 3-4 hours...
  3. PTGigi

Gigi's Spazztasticalish Blog

The random blog for PTGigi, formerly known as PokemonTrainerGigi.
  4. PTGigi

Saw Avengers

It. Was. Awesome. Wish I'd seen it in 3D though D: Actually, I will go see it in 3D D:<
  5. PTGigi

Comment by 'PTGigi' in 'My Mods Being Added to Version 1.2.*?!'

Cool :D Sounds great! ^-^ (wait I thought the first Mys release had PNG support? :O)
  6. PTGigi

Kyo's Night Comic and Foxenetics

Might as well make something about this. For starters we'll start out with something called irony. Foxenetics was originally a comic I was sketching in my sketch book. But the pages started to smudge and I dropped it for some reason :cfrown: But then for an English assignment I typed up the...
  7. PTGigi

Comment by 'PTGigi' in 'A blog'

But what's the point if I don't check my e-mail XD It should do the thing it does with the Visitor messages :meow: PFFT YES MAH TAIL XD It seems to cut out right before the description on the mini-view :BIGO:
  8. PTGigi

Comment by 'PTGigi' in 'A blog'

This blog thing should tell me when I get comments >.> And yus I finished :colonu: I'ma put the link in the first post :meow:
  9. PTGigi

Comment by 'PTGigi' in 'What Codes Are in the Making?'

*stares amazed at the info before her* You don't know how excited I am :O Quick question, if I want to use multi-alts would it be easier to install the version you posted earlier and change to the more epical version when you finish or just wait for the more epical version? Since I could do both :3
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts