Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Adding how many times a adopt is bred, to its page

Huh that is, even stranger you right but nowhere in the file do I see "Statistics" used in ownedadoptableviewmodel
  2. K

One last little update/ask on this This is what I have so far public function getStats(){ $mysidia = Registry::get("mysidia"); $stats = new Division("adoptstats"); $stats->add(new Comment("<br>{$this->model->getName()}'s Information:")); $stats->add(new...
  3. K

Outside Mood and Energy (I don't have those mods installed) I have the same, I tried moving up Breeding to where you have it though under gender still nothing. Also not sure if this helps, but I also don't have any stats like that on the pets page? Never have, even if I flip back to the...
  4. K

That is fair, I want to lift the limit I have higher myself too but it's just hard for users to keep track of as-is
  5. K

Mys 1.3.6 Gathering/Fishing Every X Minutes Game

I'm going to have to play with it more and maybe change it back to the original name ... then slowly make changes because now it's not even loading the page when I go to the garden where before I got the error/white page. Hurm, thanks for looking through and trying to help edit: got it working...
  6. K

Add what to it? the line you quoted was already there public function getOffsprings(){ return $this->offsprings; } Do I need to add the same functions I added to ownedadoptableviewmodel? Attaching what it look like now.
  7. K

Mys 1.3.6 Gathering/Fishing Every X Minutes Game

[28-Jan-2024 12:52:48 America/Boise] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Controller\main\gardenController' not found in /home4/kaleidx3/public_html/resource/core/frontcontroller.php:191 But I do have that controller, so a bit confused, also I changed fishing to Garden so want to make sure...
  8. K

Hurm, the default was already 0, I did change null to No, but it's still not showing on the pets page
  9. K

Like this? I only ask because after doing this I'm not seeing the number display anywhere, but also not getting an error
  10. K

Item type/function , Gender swap

Seems to be working perfectly for me too , thank you so much!
  11. K

I'm thinking maybe the offspring is the number of times bred. Let me test and see quickly here... Yup regardless of 1 or 2 offspring, each time I breed it's going up only by 1 in the database, so I'm pretty sure it's just labeled offspring but that is how many times bred
  12. K

Mys 1.3.6 News System

I added it to the file in Bootstrap you change the colors/css in, and it seems to be mostly working it's not doing the outlines / boxes but it did un-squish
  13. K

Mys 1.3.6 News System

Any advice on how to get this to play nice with the Bootstrap 5 theme you made? It doesn't have the style.css if I add it, it still seems to ignore the file as well. So I'm not getting the nice CSS and things are slightly squished on the news page (attaching the image)
  14. K

One more, just because it came to mind, I might even try this one myself if I find time this week. Right now I have it set so adopts can only be bred 5 times, but a user doesn't have a way to see how many times they've bred, so they're just sort of blindly hitting the limit. They know it is 5...
  15. K

Even if it needs 2 item functions (so one that makes it female and one that makes it male), it would work, if it's a bit much to code in to get the gender then swap to the other... I thought about looking into it myself too TBH by looking at how other items function factor. However I also fear...
  16. K

Button or link to mark all owned adopts not for trade

Hurm making it a default is also a interesting but nice idea, I'll have to look into that until another solution is made
  17. K

Just suggesting an item type or function, to change pet gender to the opposite (so male-> female or female->male)
  18. K

Button or link to mark all owned adopts not for trade

One of my users pointed out that they have more adopts they'd rather not trade, than trade, and it can be tedious to click through everyone and change trade status to not for trade. I'm not even sure if this is a small or big ask, to have a button or link to click that auto sets ALL owned...
  19. K

Advanced Breeding Issue

Judda provided this solution on discord and it seems to be working for me https://www.diffchecker.com/T9lK2cY4/ (in resource/service/applicationservice/breedingservice.php)
  20. K

Name2 Item function tossing error/white page

No, it seems it's not implemented yet, but rather then getting the error message that i should have it gave the above errors protected function applyName2(OwnedItem $item, Member $user){ throw new ItemException("For now the items can only be used on adoptables, so user-based item usage...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts