Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. KatFennec

User made visiting their profile an autoban

Title says most of it. You can put a pound confirmation into the avatar URL slot, which makes viewing their profile an autoban. This could be a very serious problem, as you can also go and trick a user into approving the pounding of one of their pets, or any number of other such things. Any...
  2. KatFennec

Sending automatic PMs from SYSTEM

Does anyone know how to automatically send PMs to users from SYSTEM, or have any pointers as to how I would do so?
  3. KatFennec

Cron Job help

I'm trying to set up cron jobs to decrease a stat several times a day on each adoptable, but I'm running into some trouble and I'm not sure if it's the cron job itself or the PHP. Note that I'm specifically interested in Cron Jobs, not scheduled tasks. cron.php <?php class CronController...
  4. KatFennec

Mys 1.3.4 Public Profile Mod

The following is a mod that extends the functionality of levelup.php to create a profile for each pet, viewable by other users. This mod is heavily based on code provided by Kyttias To get started, open levelup.php and change if($mysidia->input->action() == "click" or...
  5. KatFennec

Errors when creating new items/adopts

I am recieving the following error when I attempt to create a new item, use an item on a pet, or create a new adoptable: Fatal error: Nesting level too deep - recursive dependency? in /home/katfenne/clikrit.evocrit.com/classes/resource/collection/linkedhashmap.php on line 192
  6. KatFennec

Paid temp coder needed for post-migration overhaul

Aquapyrofan and I are looking to hire a competent coder to help us rectify a number of issues we have encountered after transitioning from a free hosting solution to a paid solution, also involving a domain change, which has thrown our site into shambles. This would be paid work, with an initial...
  7. KatFennec

Account registration issues after Domain name change

After a domain name change and associated migration from x10's free hosting to paid hosting, our site has been failing to properly create the relevant entries for accounts in the database, other than in the adopts_users table. Does anyone know where I would look to see about fixing that?
  8. KatFennec

Trouble with new files

getting the error Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /home/katfenne/clikrit.evocrit.com/electricglacier2.php on line 2 on a custom page. code for the page: <?php class Electricglacier2Controller extends AppController{ public function __construct(){...
  9. KatFennec

Failure after domain migration?

We recently upgraded our hosting solution from x10's free solution to their paid, premium solution, and opted to obtain a domain as part of the package. However, on migration to the new domain, I am receiving an error when I try to access the site. We've set it to use PHP version 5.4. Fatal...
  10. KatFennec

Manual Leveling Items

The following is a mod that will disable the standard checks when an adoptable is clicked that will cause it to gain a level when it reaches its EXP threshold, and instead adds an item that takes over that function. This, in essence, converts leveling up to a manual function, allowing a user to...
  11. KatFennec

pngs for siggy

If your site is using .png images for the adoptables, and you want the full bbcode/html signature images to generate, all you need to do is just copy this into levelup.php after the if statement for GD to use a .gif for it. elseif(function_exists('imagepng') and $usegd == "yes" and $imagemime ==...
  12. KatFennec

Custom pages and other text input fields

Is there some kind of trick to them? I've noticed that a lot of them refuse to let you use the word "username", changing it to "useame" when you save the page. Wondering if there's some fix for this, or if it's just on my end.
  13. KatFennec

Clikrit Open Alpha

Aquapyrofan and I are putting together Clikrit, running on the 1.3.4 version of the Mysidia script. We're constantly adding new features and tweaking others, as I'm sure some of you all have noticed in the questions and support forum. Extra users to help us test things are of course welcome...
  14. KatFennec

Need to intercept access to levelup.php

I'm trying to figure out what all will direct a user to levelup.php, so that I can add a page that will load instead, giving them the option to proceed on to it, as well as display a set of information on the relevant adoptable
  15. KatFennec

Reinstall elements theme

I uninstalled the elements theme packaged with the script, and have decided I would like to reinstall it. However, when I try to do so I am presented with a blank page upon loading my site.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts