Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

Gender warnings

Lol wut? I don't remember changing anything with those, I'm not even sure where to look for where m.png and f.png are referenced. Seems this only happens on myadopts page. But I don't see the gender pics referenced in either myadopts or myadoptsview Warning...
  2. C

Mys 1.3.x Hybrid Breeding

Hey guys, I'm going to attempt to show you how I managed to set up hybrid breeding. What I did was set up a second "Class" that adopts could breed in on a separate (more expensive) page. Basically, the normal breeding will only search for which "Class" your adopts are in. The hybrid breeding...
  3. C

More shops in drop down menu

Hey guys. I'm able to add as many shops to the drop down menu as I want, but they all link to the adopt shop. Is there a way, without getting too extensive into the coding, to have multiple pages of shops, rather than "Item shop" and "Adopt shop"? They're all going to be adopt shops, but since...
  4. C

Show amounts and totals of adoptables

Hey guys. I almost have it down. I got it showing how many total adopts a player has, but I can't make it show how many different types you own. $array = array($mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("type"))); $owned = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array_unique($array)...
  5. C

Allow owner to get rewarded

Hey guys, first time posting here. I'm not a programmer and I've taken no classes, but so far I've been able to figure out how to set things up the way I like. But I'm at a loss on this one. Seems like it would be so simple, but I just can't quite nail it down lol. All I want is for the owner to...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts