Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. M

Member limit? [Solved]

Okay, I know this is probably a dumb question, but I still have to ask... Ever since my site went live I've been getting 2-3 new people joining every day or two.... until I hit 50 members. It's been sitting at 50 for nearly a week now. Is this just an odd coincidence, or is there some...
  2. M

Questions about Top 10

I'm not really sure of any way around this, but in a very short time I can see the Top 10 becoming frozen unless new pets get higher and higher click maxes.... or do the pets keep counting clicks even after they're maxed? Or am I misunderstanding how the Top 10 calculations are made? Clearly...
  3. M

Welcome to Pogwoddle Marsh!

"During the day, this is just like any other old marsh, but when the sun goes down.... THAT'S when the magic happens. The inhabitants of the marsh come out to play...." Welcome to the realm of Pogwoddle Marsh, land of magic and mystery, where the ever-changing denizens of the marsh are always...
  4. M

[SOLVED] new adoptables on top?

Is there a relatively easy way to have newly added adoptables appear at the top of the adoptable page rather than on the bottom? Basically sort new --> old rather than the current old --> new. :)
  5. M

Question about Freeze Deletion

If I "freeze delete" a pet, does it remove the egg from the Adopts page, or does it leave the image there and just remove the adoptability?
  6. M

Adding new user group

Is this something that has to be done through MySQL? I'd like to add a user group for Donors and maybe another one just for people I like (yes, I'm all in favour of favouratism). :P
  7. M

Adoptable description is.... where?

Okay, it's late and I'm feeling dumber than your average bear, but.... I entered a brilliantly literate description for my adoptables tonight, but I can't for the life of me figure out where that shows up. It's not on the first adopt page, it's not on the 2nd ("rename me") adopt page. Should...
  8. M

Featured Adoptable?

Is this still an option in the new version? I kinda liked it, but I can't see anywhere in the code where it would do this.... :( That little honey would be a big draw for new people if they could see the kinds of pets they could have for themselves.
  9. M

New theme for 1.0...

I see this on the Themes page: but I don't have any "form below". Am I missing something? Or, rather, what am I missing? :(
  10. M

Photo album/gallery?

It would be cool if people could create a little "baby book" of their pets as they grow. Just a page with little snapshots of each pet in time. Maybe with a simple "add to album" link? Just a thought.... :shy:
  11. M

[SOLVED] You don't have permission to access /adm/image.gif on this server.

I got everything connected and working, except for the little frame in the top left of the admin panel. There I get the error message I've changed the permissions on the image.gif file to 777 and still nothing. This doesn't bode well.... :(
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts