Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Demonwolf37

More than 3 Levels of pet:: hide species name

Just as the title says, is it possible to get more than three levels of pet? I'd assume there is, but I'd like to know for sure before I start making multi-level pets. Also, is there a way to hide the species name and replace it with a level name instead? And also have individual descriptions...
  2. Demonwolf37

Loggin error: AppController not found

Fatal error: Class 'AppController' not found in /home/summonad/public_html/login.php on line 3 According to this thread (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5062&highlight=error+appcontroller), this error is likely caused by, 1) A missing/blank .htaccess file 2) Incorrect...
  3. Demonwolf37

Temp Coder needed

I'd like a temporary coder to help get the site up and running and maybe help make a few adjustments to personalize it a bit. I'll trade services such as art, advertising your sites on my site, etc. as payment, as this is just a fun little project that I'm not planning on making/spending money...
  4. Demonwolf37

Unable to load template file 'template.tpl''

After following this tip (http://www.mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4763) to remove the blank page error, I'm now getting this error, which is very straining on the eyes and quite beyond me. Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template...
  5. Demonwolf37

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection timed out

I'm just not having good luck today... Anyone know how to fix this? The server always times out before it can continue- but beforehand (when I was entering the WRONG information) it had no difficulty processing the information and directing me to a different error. Am I missing something here?
  6. Demonwolf37

Help setting up FireZilla with x10Hosting?

I'm trying to set up FireZilla, but I can't seem to figure it out. All the information I seem to be finding is either for setting up a home server, or is outrageously outdated. I was supposed to download SERVER FireZilla... right? Also, is there a way to change x10Hosting's port? Leaving it...
  7. Demonwolf37

Complete newbie here, in need of direction

Hi, I'm James/Jay. I'm wondering if there's a "I have no idea what I'm doing, these are the absolute basics" tutorial somewhere around here that will help me get started. Thanks, and I'm really excited to finally get started on this project!
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads