Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. shoucchi

Art-y stuff

Hey there, I wanted to post my art here to get some critiques and maybe (just maybe) recruit a coder or two! I'm attempting to create an adoptables site, obviously, lol. Please let me know what you think, I've done pixel art for a while but I'm not used to drawing non-humans, so let me know what...
  2. shoucchi

Gender Dimorphism?

Is there a way to add it? I know alternatives exist, but I don't really understand how those work either... can someone please explain how to implement dimorphism? As a non-coder I'd really love the help... thanks! (Also, while I'm at it, is there a way to add custom egg cracking sequences?)...
  3. shoucchi

Uhm...help?

Okay so idk what I did, I tried to install a theme but apparently messed up or something, and I got this error and can no longer access the site (despite uninstalling the theme): Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl'' in...
  4. shoucchi

No class_page.php in 1.3.4, can't access ACP

So, I finally found my way to cp after like 10 years but now... I apparently don't have access. I tried to go about fixing that by looking at the stickied thread, but I don't HAVE a class_page.php file, and class_pagination.php doesn't include any mention of www. So I'm really not entirely sure...
  5. shoucchi

Fatal Error

Well, that's one problem solved. Finally found my way to AdminCP after I reinstalled a few times.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts