Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Distortion

M.A.S. Uber-Reference Guide

M.A.S. Reference Guide Just thought I'd post some links to helpful threads and posts :meow: free stuff tutorials, tips, and reference others Feel free to suggest threads or alert me of errs.
  2. Distortion

Item That Gives Items and Adoptables

I need help on creating an item function that would allow me to create an item that can be opened by a user, and once opened, give the user items & adoptables I have inputted it give, at the time or date I have specified, only once for each user. I want to make this function so I can give...
  3. Distortion

Nibi

✦alpha✦ ✦lore✦ ✦lore✦ News Events and Event Shops Breeding Alchemy Explore System Forums Customs Itemdrop Forum Gender Ratio Donation System ✦planned features✦ Grand Chase(Monthly): Users will race against the clock to compete where they have to solve riddles and problems to move onto the...
  4. Distortion

Form Building

I was wondering how to create a form? Any clues on how to do this is appreciated. :meow:
  5. Distortion

Failed to Create Forum Account

Nvm. Fixed it.
  6. Distortion

Won't let me logout

Won't let me logout[FIXED] Everytime I go to /login/logout, I get this error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '=' in /home/nibimysi/public_html/classes/class_widget.php(112) : eval()'d code on line 1 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at...
  7. Distortion

Twas

Nibi Nibi will be an adoptables site (obviously) that I will start development around late December, 'though I may wait until 4.0 comes out. Status : WIP adoptables The adoptables will be regular animals that can be obtained through the Abandoned Grounds and exploring. Fantastical creatures...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts