Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Bexasaurus

Pet lvl up error

edit: working on this with HoF
  2. Bexasaurus

Inventory Error

Just look at this: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ItemException' with message 'The item specified is invalid...' in /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_item.php:28 Stack trace: #0 /home/asaremys/public_html/classes/class_privateitem.php(25): Item->__construct('changer') #1...
  3. Bexasaurus

thread title issue

I'm trying to reuse my art thread and went to change the title, but it actually doesn't change it officially. EDIT: I just edited this thread title and took out the question mark and it worked. So it seems that their is a certain time limit for changing your thread's title. Can this please be...
  4. Bexasaurus

Pet Biography

[[I couldn't find anything to create a pet bio, but if there is one please link me.]] I want members to be able to edit each pet's individual biography and be able to include bbcode if that's possible at all, but I don't know how to go about doing this. To edit the biography the member can go...
  5. Bexasaurus

Furvilla

Registrations are now closed for open beta. There are over 50K+ registered accounts and only about 2K+ are online a day.
  6. Bexasaurus

Hey there!

Hi, I'm Bexa and I'm an artist, not a wonderful one though. I mostly draw sketches on my tablet and the program I use is PTS. I actually like coding better than art, but quite frankly my muse to learn php, javascript, and more of css is quite low. *sighs* I honestly do want to start or be a...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts