Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

How to design a theme?

So I have created a layout I'd like to use for the site in a normal way I would for any website, but how on earth would I apply it to everything? Code is below - no sticky fingers please :3 (Also ignore my awful indention - it's only a WIP)
  2. C

Cartel: In Development VPS - coming soon...

Hey guys - Callum here! Thought I'd create a thread explaining and introducing Cartel and the plans we have so far. How about I begin with a brief summary? Cartel is going to be a Virtual Pet Site maintaining an equal balance between Social Aspects and Roleplay Aspects. Roleplay will be deep and...
  3. C

Searching for Coder to work on Cartel long-term!

Let me know if interested :3 [e] http://mysidiaadoptables.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32216#post32216 Apologies for the lack of information on this thread, but that is the thread to check out for information <3
  4. C

CARTEL: Variety of Positions OPEN!

New More information can be found at our Development Website, under the 'Jobs' page: https://sites.google.com/site/cartelprogress/jobs Post questions below, but applications must be emailed. I also have Skype for use of anyone who requests it (send a PM here). Thanks! Adding...
  5. C

The community here is brilliant!

The sense of community here really is brilliant, and I hope I can contribute to it more myself. Just want to shout-out a 'thanks' to anyone who has ever helped someone, posted a mod/free art/free code and just generally been a nice respectable user :3 -Callum
  6. C

[tutorial] Using Mysidia with x10Hosting!

So, including myself, a lot of people appear to be having a lot of issues trying to get Mysidia to work with x10Hosting? Well the fix is even simpler than I thought. I could never get 1.3.4 to work at all so trialled 1.3.2 before realising that there must be a fix: there is! So the issue I had...
  7. C

Cartel: Hiring Artists + Coders!

More details if anybody is interested. :wutno:
  8. C

General Mysidia Question:

Hi! Thanks for stumbling upon my thread :3 Anyway, I am going to try my absolute best to sound as little like a total newbie as possible, but I can't guarantee anything haha! So - my main question is to whether or not you'd recommend using Mysidia for a site? I am creating my own Virtual Pet...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads