Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Glow

Modifying Clicks?

Hi! I am personally striving for a quest-to-level type of game, thus, I put the number of clicks to level up an adoptable to a very huge number. However, with the click system in place, when the player level up an adoptable with an item earned from quest, the clicks automatically shoot up to the...
  2. Glow

Display on Phone?

Hey! :) I've kind of edited my theme so that it is like how I wanted it to be. However, it is unable to be displayed on my phone, and it shows an error that kinda says something like Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Smarty Exception' with message 'Unable to load template file 'template.tpl' in...
  3. Glow

Public Trade that is not shown?

Hey guys! I was kinda looking through the trade system trying to think of something that I could do to make it more useful, and this thought just popped out, I doubt it has been asked before... So here goes! Is there a way to start a public trade, but not show it in the trade page? Like the...
  4. Glow

Number of Pet Colors?

Hey guys! I was wondering how many colours we should actually have on our site for our pets that don't seem too much or too less...? Is 10 too much? Or too less? How about 15? Thanks! Glow
  5. Glow

Editing Stats Page & Little Icon

Hey guys! :happyc: I'm a non coder and thus really have no idea, I tried browsing through the codes but sorry, have no idea about it... And so I actually wanted to edit the Stats page... On the Stats page there is this line, "This page shows you an overview of the top adoptables on this site...
  6. Glow

Hey everyone! :)

Hiiii! I am Glow~ I have no experience with Php or Css coding but I'm still trying hard to get a site started! I've tried many times and finally managed to install the script a few days ago! :D I was super elated! Anyways, I started with MyAdopts but now knowing Mysidia it isn't that bad at...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads