Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. P

[1.3.6] Bootstrap 5 Theme

i get this error when installing to the site. SplFileObject::__construct(/home/vol4_8/epizy.com/epiz_32923982/htdocs/templates/Bootstrap5/style.css): failed to open stream: No such file or directory and changing the "Bootstrap5.css" to "Style.css" fixes the issue, but i don't get any coloring...
  2. P

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

im using the script as of today. it doesnt work also, promocodes dont work as well. not sure if this is because i did something wrong but im running on a fresh install of 1.3.6. using dummy magi stream creatures as filler placements. and its not working.
  3. P

Mysidia Adoptables v1.3.6[Security Release]

I have ran into a few problems, which i believe are game breaking. Hybrid breeding DOES NOT WORK., the two adoptables will create a completely different adopt. items DO NOT function. (an error page pops up) Last ID for the Alt Images do not work. Signature images STILL do not work. its 2022...
  4. P

Signature images

Ive searched through all the siggnature images psots and nothing is working. everytime i try a different code it either breaks the manage adopts page or the whole site entirely.
  5. P

Create Breed adopt Question

If you were to make a Breed Adopt, how to you not get it to show on the regular adopts page. cause im having a hard time with it it shows on the free adopts page, is there anyway i can make it so it doesnt show up on the adopts page and the only way you can get it is thru breeding?
  6. P

Mysidia Currency question.

Mysidia Currency question. (Fixed) But new Shop Question... So, ive finally installed my site (Yay) on a different hosting site besides the sucky x10hostiing *Claps* and ive gotten everything set up but how do i give "cash" to certain users. when i go to the admin cp to manage users it only...
  7. P

A little help with installing the MAS Script,

I did everything that the tutoral said (thanks Chibi, btw) and on the second step of the installation it said FAIL: Your inc/config.php file does not exist. If you have config_adopts.php file, please change its name to config.php to proceed. PASS: Your picuploads/gif directory is...
  8. P

Female Adopts can breed; male adopts only have 1.

When i go to breed my adopts (all of them qualify to breed) The female adopts are there the male adopts only have one. this happenes with both versions. (1.3.2-1.3.4) any fixes?
  9. P

Shop Issue, Not showing up

I created a shop and put an adoptable to it but its not showing up. it says no active shops are available come back later.
  10. P

Question?

How would you change the signatures. Like how they look without the "Feed Me" part with just the image that changes in version 1.3.2?
  11. P

Oh god, here we go again lol..(Admin CP Issue)

Whenever i log into admin cp and try to click something it says i dont have permissions
  12. P

problem with using items

i get this error when giving my adoptable an item Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'The item function is invalid' in /home/antillia/public_html/classes/class_privateitem.php:89 Stack trace: #0 /home/antillia/public_html/inventory.php(31): PrivateItem->apply('1') #1...
  13. P

stumped. i really need help.

I have been trying to upload thos script for 7 hrs and i am VERY frustrated. i have installed it how Chibi and G (Forgot her/his name) said to do so. But i keep getting a Syntax line everythime i try to preview my site. http://antillia.co.nf/index.php Fatal error: Can't inherit abstract...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts