Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. G

Transparent Background Problem [Answered]

It seems that anything that is pure black (RGB 0,0,0) in your original adoptable image gets made transparent along with the background when the siggy image is made. Is there anyway to stop this from happening ?? Here is what i mean : Image before siggy.php makes a transparent background...
  2. G

Trade Script ?

I am sure i read on the support forums that there is a trade script going around but i cant find it in here, does this mean there isnt one ? Thanks
  3. G

Edit No Name ??[Answered]

If a member chooses not to name there adoptable when adopting it, the script will just name it what name to creator gave it. Is there any way to change it so that if a member adopts something but doesnt name it, it give it a defualt name of something like "Egg" ?? Thanks
  4. G

Premium Membership[Answered]

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but i am not sure where to put it :S I posted in the free premium membership for taking a trial offer topic a few days ago, but now it seem closed and unacessable to me, is there a link to just buy a premium membership outright so i can access the donar mods...
  5. G

Questions

There are several exploits that members have found on how to exploit with the script. 1. They have discovered that all they have to do is change the number in the adopt link (from adopt.php?id=xx) as a shortcut to getting any adoptable they want. They can even change this in this link...
  6. G

Changing The My Adoptables Page ??

How to do i get the adoptables to align up side by side in say rows of 5 instead of just going straight down the My Adoptables page ?? this is with the new script :) Thanks
  7. G

New Script Question

How do you change the txt style and size that is outputted under the adoptaped image when shown in peoples sigs ?? Also, is it possible to centre the text ?? Thanks
  8. G

Could I Change The Time Between Clicks ?

At the moment its 24 hours before a member can level up an adoptable again, is it possible to change it to 4 hours or something like that ?? Thanks :)
  9. G

Suggestions For The Possible Re Write

Here are my Suggestions For The Possible re write that BMR777 hinted to :) , its possible all these are already included as they have been brought up many times, but we where told to get our suggestions in early ;) 1. Names and levels under the adoptable images 2. clicks count as 1 level, eg...
  10. G

Best Free Web Host ??

I have tried over 20 different hosts and only 1 will work with this script properly and thats 000webhost , but with them you get a lot of "postedimage" instead of the actual image being displayed :( Any suggestions please ??
  11. G

Is This Message A Bad Sign ??

Does this mean i cant run the script from this host if this message appears instead of the image from peoples sigs ?? "The image cannot be displayed, because it contains errors." **EDIT** I have just found out this informatio, can this be done with this script ?? "You must not use readfile()...
  12. G

How Does The Member Level Work ??

Is it possible to make it so only members who are level 2 can get access to adoptables that are added as level 2 ?? e.g instead of both the member and adoptable levels being "free" they are both 2 so only they would be able to adopt that adoptable as well as all the "free" level ones ??
  13. G

Adoptable Level Image + Another Question

Would it be possible for the level or number of cliks an adoptable has, to be shown under each adoptables image ?? Thanks
  14. G

Adoptables Wont Level Up

Sorry for the 2nd topic, but this is a different subject.. My adoptables wont level up... I have searched for help and have used the replacement myadoptables.php file and i have chmod's the 5 files i am supposed to... When i add a new adoptable, i enter this information : Which gives me...
  15. G

Anyone Know What I Am Doing Wrong ??

This is my first attempt at anything like this so i thought i was doing well up until this happened.. I uploaded the script, i uploaded the website files via FTP and edited the config.php file like instructed, but i keep getting this message when going to my website ...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads