Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. IntoRain

Assigning array to smarty variables

Hi. I've been changing the theme around now that Kyttias made it possible to use bootstrap, and I wanted to know where I could assign an array to the smarty variables. I found a way to add native variables through the frame class, but it seems hashmaps don't take arrays :(
  2. IntoRain

Mys 1.3.4 News System

Hello! I know some people wanted a system like this so I decided to make one. This mod will allow you to post news to your users - you can create, edit and delete news. Using javascript, it has also a simple pagination system that will show a certain amount of news per page. Users can comment on...
  3. IntoRain

jQuery and Mysidia: A struggle

I know well that mysidia is anti-javascript currently, specially ajax, due to the way the pages are rendered. However, I started this and I really want to find a way. So in my little test site for 1.3.4, I've been trying to use ajax to check if the username and e-mail already exists and tell...
  4. IntoRain

Using code instead of ID for pet management

I noticed there's a code generator already and pets do have codes. I was thinking if it was possible to use the already available codes to manage pets instead of the ID. I'm worried about the function generating repeated codes and issues, so I wanted to ask first if it's safe to use it? I can...
  5. IntoRain

Admin failed to login

Hello! I followed the guide to installing and I did the installation process twice. When I finish it and try to login it always says login failed because of the details specified. I'm quite sure it's the right username and password... The user is there in the members list. I tried to retrieve my...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts