Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Eagle9615

Strange text files in Public html

I haven't worked on my site for a few months due to college and other rl issues, but today I noticed a bunch of random text files mixed with my Public_html files. They all seem to have been added between mid-to-late November and have a random mix of letters and numbers for their names. I can be...
  2. Eagle9615

Fatal Error?

Went to access my site and got a blank page with this error: I haven't touched anything in the cPanel between the last time I was able to access it (about 1 week ago) and now. Link to site
  3. Eagle9615

Changes made in cPanel not showing on site

It will say that the file was updated successfully, but the changes won't show up on site. It's also not a cache issue with my browser because neither my computer or my phone will display the updates. This started yesterday, however I just assumed it was something with my computer. Here's the...
  4. Eagle9615

Eagle's Free Art

I did have an older thread, but it was for outlines, so I've decided to just combine everything into one. If you use these please credit Ellie with a link back to my dA (shadowyillusion.deviantart.com) :happyc: Items: Pets: None yet Misc:
  5. Eagle9615

Hello, again!

I used to come on here in 2013, but became busy with life and another website that I'm running. I started college within the past year and I have extra time now since it's the summer, unfortunately once fall rolls around I'm going to be busy again. Anyway, I don't want to try to manage two site...
  6. Eagle9615

Links will not work

I installed the script and got it working, but none of the links work. For example: http://legendkeepers.eu.pn/adoptables/index.php works and brings me to my site but http://legendkeepers.eu.pn/adoptables/index gives me a 404 error, every link is like this. The previous host I was using didn't...
  7. Eagle9615

Free Lineart

It's been forever since I did pixel art. So, I decided to practice a bit which means free art for you guys :happycbig: I'll update this with more art when I draw more. If you use these please give me credit.
  8. Eagle9615

Hiya

Hello everyone :happycbig: I joined earlier today but didn't introduce myself, so um I'm doing it now. I'm Michelle or Eagle9615 which ever you want to call me. I'm still trying to set up the script so far it's going ok. I'm horrible at introducing myself. And I love these smiles. :Q:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads