Changes made in cPanel not showing on site

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Eagle9615

Mysidian Dollar
It will say that the file was updated successfully, but the changes won't show up on site. It's also not a cache issue with my browser because neither my computer or my phone will display the updates.

This started yesterday, however I just assumed it was something with my computer.

Here's the link to my site just in case it's needed:
http://projectfauna.mysidiahost.com/

I'm not sure what to do since this has been the first time in months that I've been able to sit down and work on my site for an extended amount of time.

Well yesterday Mysidia's server migrated, so the data may be lost. You can try again and see if the update still wont show. In this case, lemme know and I fix it for you.

The updating issue seems to be resolved, but now I'm having problems with this forum.

It won't display this tread, tells me that the tread doesn't exist when I try using a direct link to it, and it'll tell me that I'm the only one online. It happens every time I try to accept a friend request, however it has randomly done it as well. And it will seem to resolve itself for a while before freaking out again.

Edit: it doesn't seem to be doing it when I try to accept the request, anymore. It still won't let me accept it, though.

Edit 2: It was working, but now it's back to not showing the changes.

Last edited:
Well you mean friend request on your website? It can happen if you already were friends with the person, and you decided to end friendship. In this case, you cannot become friends again.

For your site, your changes dont show again? Can you log into cpanel and see what is the Shared IP Address? It should be xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.

I replied to this before, but the forum seems to have eaten it.

I can't accept the request on this forum.

This is weird when I made my first reply to your post my shared IP was different, but now it's the one that it should be. And now that the shared IP is the correct one it's showing my updates again :s

I see, maybe the DNS propagation takes 24-48 hours and can swing back and forth, now I am glad it works for you. Sometimes it really is a caching problem though.

Wait, you mean friend request on this forum, not on your adoptables site? Sorry I must be confused...

It switched back to a different shared IP again..... I'm going to give it a few days and see if it stops switching back and forth.

Yep, I mean on this forum and not on my adoptables site.