Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Hwona

Hi Again!

Not sure if thread this goes here, but... I'm Hwona, previously known as Wallie987. I've been very busy lately and thus haven't been very active. However, now that things are starting to clear up, I'm relieved to end my hiatus. I'm not sure how active I'll be on here (since I'm tidying up my...
  2. Hwona

Mys 1.3.4 Word Scramble Game

This word scramble game is a modification of Kyttias's HiLo game! ~courtesy of Kyttias Word Scramble Game Demo: JSBin Preview Download: Compressed Folder View game at yoursite.com/wordscramble Please upload these files: games/.htaccess games/wordscramble/sendscore.php...
  3. Hwona

Using Ajax with Mysidia

Hello, everyone. I've recently been playing with ajax and php - trying to update a database table with values from a form in the template file. However, I everytime I submit the form, the browser returns an alert containing the whole html page - and the database never gets updated. Does anyone...
  4. Hwona

Can't Update Myadopts Page

Hello! I'm sorry about this seemingly silly question, but the myadopts page won't display new changes. I've refreshed my cache and reuploaded the file over and over. None of the other pages are experiencing this issue either... and I've been editing the site in both WAMP and on mutiple browsers...
  5. Hwona

ACP Password Change Bug

Hello! I might be the only one, but has anyone else noticed that if you try and change a user's password via the acp, the user later can't log in with the new or the old password? I'm experimenting with v.1.3.3, but when I checked the v.1.3.4 list of fixed bugs, this wasn't mentioned. Does...
  6. Hwona

Installing V.1.3.4

Hello! I've finally decided to upgrade to V.1.3.4! However, only the http://solisles.com/index.php page is visible every other page (including http://solisles.com/index) displays this: Not Found The requested URL /index was not found on this server. Thanks for the help!
  7. Hwona

Password and Register Issues?

Hello! Well, i've been running into a few issues lately with v.1.3.3 I've been attempting to reset my password for my site, but when I do, the browser displays "this webpage is not available" with a dead page image... the page only appears after the new password is submitted. I also can't edit...
  8. Hwona

Using Javascript Games to Give Users Currency

Hi! I've finally learned to create a very simple javascript game. I wanted users to be rewarded money based on the score. However, I can't seem to pass the javascript end variable to a php one. I know this is a lot of code, but would anyone mind helping me? wordscramblegame.php <?php class...
  9. Hwona

One more little question.

Sorry about this, but I'd LOVE to be able to display the dropdown menu on profile pages. I know that this is a bug on v.1.3.3, but I was wondering if there was a way to change some files to fix this without upgrading to v.1.3.4
  10. Hwona

Calling a function in a function from the same class page

Hello, I'm currently trying to edit the code in the class_owned_adoptables files and am trying to call the "getNextLevel" function in another function, but I can't get the function to return a value. Does anyone know a way around this or a way to call the function within a function in the same...
  11. Hwona

Blank Site

I know a lot of people have been getting this problem on x10, but I've tried the fix, but everything remains blank after installation when permisions are set to 7 5 5. When set to 750, I get this: Forbidden You don't have permission to access / on this server. Server unable to read htaccess...
  12. Hwona

Mys 1.3.3 Background Mod

This is a simple background mod for displaying backgrounds on adoptable pages. Please save a backup of your entire site before using this mod as I can't guarantee it will work - my own site uses this system but it's heavily moddified and the coding is likely quite different for these pages. I...
  13. Hwona

Members Being Banned?

Sorry about being a bugger again, but two of my members just go banned even though I didn't do that. O.o One of them said: I was breeding my caterpillars. The first pairs didn't produce anything, but then I got an idea caterpillar. I clicked it, got some coins. Then I pounded it so that someone...
  14. Hwona

Only display pets a user hasn't clicked in daycare

Hello! I thought it would be really nice if daycare adoptables would only be displayed if the user hasn't already clicked them that day. I'd LOVE to see this in the future or as a mod. :3 Does anyone know how to do this?
  15. Hwona

Strange slashes appearing in site text?

Hi! Has anyone else noticed these strange slashes wherever you add a apostrophe? For example: it's turns into: it'/s Does anyone know how to fix this? :3
  16. Hwona

Caterpillar Cave

Caterpillar Cave is finally ready for BETA testing! Site: Caterpillar Cave Site Forums: Forums(I couldn't create an integrated one) Caterpillar Cave is a click-to-raise adoptable site where you can adopt adorable fuzz-formation-style caterpillars, mercaterpillars, winged caterpillars, and...
  17. Hwona

Editing Usergroup Restriction for Shops

Hi there! I was wondering what files I'd have to edit the usergroup restriction for shops... with v.1.3.2. I'm trying to copy that piece of code, but I can't find it. Thanks. Edit: Sorry, I was unclear. I wanted to add a piece of code that would only allow users of a certain faction to enter. I...
  18. Hwona

Error When Trying to Edit Table

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong with this?: $totalAdopts = $mysidia->db->select("owned_adoptables", array("aid"), "owner = '{$mysidia->user->username}' && tab = 0"); $totalAdopts2 = $totalAdopts->rowCount(); $pagination = new Pagination($totalAdopts2, 10, "myadopts")...
  19. Hwona

Anyone Know How to Fix a Table

Edit: Sorry, wrong page... again. XP I think it's solved for now.
  20. Hwona

Displaying Myadopts Adoptables in a Way Other Than a Table?

Does anyone know how to do this? I was thinking of displaying adoptables like in the daycare but in evenly sized boxes with additional information... is this possible? I tried editing part of the daycare code, but no adoptables show up. :L I'm using v.1.3.3. Thank you so much! And if this...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads