Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. S

Level-up

Hello everyone, i'm back [Minecraft can be VERY addicting, beware.] I've finally figured out how to install the Mysidia Script onto my websites. My websites tend to be less click-to-grow and more wait a specific amount of time to level up. Is there a way to change the current way to level up...
  2. S

I like to draw

So, here is my art dump :3 -Uploading-
  3. S

Breeding Ideas?

Welcome~ Yes, I am completely aware there is about 10 of these breeding ideas, but I think I have a few new ones. 1. Family Tree I used to play a popular game called Howrse. You could adopt horses, breed them, and what not. But the cool thing about it is you could track the parents and...
  4. S

Artist needed.

Welcome! I need an artist that can draw chibi animals and various items. I'd prefer shading.. If you are interested, please provide some examples. Thank you.
  5. S

~Sky. is. here.~

Hello. I'm SkyWing, but you can call me Sky. I just joined yesterday and am looking forward to some developing! First, I have a few questions though x3 ~What are the credits for? ~What different sorts of hosts does the MAS script work on? Thanks, everyone ^-^
  6. S

The Noob's Question

I have always wished to create a Mysidia website. Now, I have been given the time and resources. But-One slight problem. How the heck do you get Mysidia Script onto Rapid Weaver? Thank you.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts