Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. I

Where is the user register function?

Specifically looking for the part where it hashes passwords and adds salts. :veeee:
  2. I

Where is the formatting for form buttons?

I need to remove the <br>'s that are automagically placed after buttons in forms; what file handles their formatting? I checked the classes for form and button as well as the css files, and didn't find anything on formatting for the buttons. I haven't actively meddled in forms up until now but...
  3. I

Major bug in 1.3.3 don't know if it carries over

So anyone can read messages sent to people in 1.3.3 due to the fact that they rotate by ID and the id's aren't random strings. (Can we please get a viable codegen that doesn't dupe codes plz plz plz plz plz) If you're using 1.3.3. add this after the if($mysidia->user->group ect ect) end } and it...
  4. I

Does anyone know an example of this?

Do any of you guys know where an example of a 'check all' button can be found in the script and if they can be modified to check just certain boxes(ie. just ones with a number less than five or greater, something stupid simple that I can modify to my needs). I don't recall it but I don't have...
  5. I

A little pointer for tab file location?

Where in the classes for the tabs does it define the default tab that is opened when a person visits a page? I'd love to change it to the first tab but I can't find the location.
  6. I

Looking for someone to help me build an alert system

Currently the only way my users receive alerts is through private messages, and what I am trying to design is a tab that a user can click at the top of the sidebar that switches over to the alerts "sidebar" when clicked(much like profile tabs work), and shows a display of the most recent alerts...
  7. I

A little help?

I was wondering if anyone knew how to make the "siggy" image for adopts end with a valid extension such as .png, as many sites that my users play on require images to have an extension such as .png/ .gif/.jpeg and cannot embed their adopts to these pages without having the forums give them an...
  8. I

Looking on some input on how to do this.

Currently I want to make it so after a user registers, they cannot use their account until they choose a few on-site options. I was wondering how I would go about simply 'locking someone out of their account' and having the site show just the page to select an option if they do not have it set...
  9. I

Ohnoes an error!

Fatal error: Class 'Object' not found in /home/infern/public_html/classes/class_initializer.php on line 18 How is this fixed, I can't seem to find a class_object file :p
  10. I

Help on how to make an element that pops up when something in the Db changes?

Okay I want to make something that when something the the DB changes (ex. A value like 'tricks' changes by someone tricks that person) a little icon pops up on the current page when it occurs, without refreshing. I was wondering if anyone had any pointer on how to get something like that...
  11. I

Where is the data for the Loginbar located?

Okay this thing has been giving quite a few of my users trouble, since if you aren't on the index it will redirect you to a non-existent page that is relative to the page you are on, causing it to not work and thrown an error. I have been trying to find where the actual code for the login bar...
  12. I

Looking for someone to create me a theme.

Okay FoM needs a theme to refelect how I feel the site should be. I love how simple magistream's, dragcaves, and Chickensmoothie's are and was wondering how much of a trouble it would be to hire someone to create me a theme in that direction. I can provide sketches of what I'd like and how I'd...
  13. I

Random question time!

How do you get the name and the id of the creature to show in a drop down list? I can get one or the other to show, but not both. I used to know this but now I seemed to have forgot- It would be nice to know how to do it again, and even how to get it to show images would be awesome!
  14. I

A way to make rounded borders around daycare pets?

I've been trying to make a rounded border around daycare pets (and various other things I'm working to use it on!) and I've tried the <p style> one, and it has no syntax errors but it just doesn't show. Is there anyway to do this? Thank you for any help, <3
  15. I

Looking for a pixel artist

I'm quite bored with making art on my site for the moment, so I'm looking for a pixel artist who can match the quality/style on my site. The creatures will be dragons, and quite a few will require recolors, if that is okay. ^^ I can pay with credits on here or I can work out chickensmoothie...
  16. I

Comment by 'Infernette' in 'What's new in Mys v1.3.4: Trade System(Part III: ACP for Trade System)'

I was wondering which files just the trade system updates pertain to so I know if I have to update stuff I have already modded or I can just find a workaround XD
  17. I

A way to exclude pets from daycare?

I was wondering if there was a way to exclude pets from the daycare once clicked for the day, I know there is ways to tell if the pet is clicked but I don't know how to exclude it from the query.
  18. I

Pages on myadopts not working?

One of my users is a bit of a hoarder, and I originally removed the pages option because I found it bothersome. I put it back in and.... nothing. It limits the adopts and everything- just for some reason when clicked the page does not pull up the adopts for the next page- it keeps them the...
  19. I

Forest of Mirrors

http://forestofmirrors.x10.mx/levelup/click/hello Forest of Mirrors is first of all, a nickname given to a very special place only known to its inhabitants as the 'veil'. The place was haunted by demons and ghouls and all sorts of nasties that used to rip apart any sort of civilization that...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads