Search results

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. A

Drop-down menu for myadopt.php [SOLVED]

The solution (thanks to Bloodrun) is below. <p> <select name='owned_adoptables' id='owned_adoptables'>"; // We need to stop here and fetch their adoptables... $query = "SELECT * FROM ".$prefix."owned_adoptables WHERE owner='$loggedinname'"; $result = mysql_query($query)...
  2. A

Removing www. from url [SOLVED]

I am running a test site on my computer. The url is http://localhost/ How do I remove the www. from automatically inserting into every URL? Thanks for any information in advance.
  3. A

Age Verification [ANSWERED]

I would like (and I suggest everyone do the same) to include a month, day and year field during registration to use for the user's birthday. Then I would like to verify that the user's birthday is over the age of 12 before registering them (to comply with COPPA -...
  4. A

levelup.php - Message if user owns pet they are leveled up/can't level up

I want the message a user gets when they level up their own pet to be different than a message they would get if they were leveling up another user's pet. I tried this but it's not working. if($loggedinname == $owner){ $ownerinfo = "You own this pet."; } else { $ownerinfo = ""; } I...
  5. A

nadopt.php Access Denied Message for users/guests [ANSWERED]

When logged in users go to nadopt.php they see the home page without any bbcode formatting. However when a guest goes to nadopt.php they get a message saying access denied. Is this normal or have I messed something up. I would like logged in users (who are not admins) and guests to both see...
  6. A

lang.php not included in forgotpass.php [ANSWERED]

I am organizing my lang.php file to include all the text so that it is easier to proof read and edit. I noticed that the lang.php file was not included in the forgotpass.php file. Normally it would say (as in other files) under Basic Configuration: include("lang/lang.php"); but it does not...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads