Custom cursor for your site!

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

GeneticAlpha

Loving Mysidia!
Mysidian Dollar
I wanted a custom cursor for my website so thought others might would like to as well. Here is what the code looks like that I'm using:

body, html {
cursor: url('horseshoe.png'), pointer;
}

Only thing is it changes to a hand pointer cursor when you hover over links or drop-downs.

So, the skeleton code is:

body, html {
cursor: url('NAME OF YOUR IMAGE LOCATION'), pointer;
}

this code goes into your CSS file of whichever theme you're using. You can upload your custom image by uploading the image to the 'Media' file in 'Main'

How can I implement this in 1.3.6? Been trying but can't get it to work.

edit: never mind, got it working

Last edited:
How can I implement this in 1.3.6? Been trying but can't get it to work.

edit: never mind, got it working
Glad you got it working! If you don't care to share how you did it, it could help others who have 1.3.6. I still am on 1.3.5.

I am still on 1.3.4 for a couple sites, due to having a giant amount of modded stuff I love, I have no real idea how to upgrade to the new one (tried and failed lots of times, lots of 'no worky' ...

I can only pray 5.6 PHP will always be available ... (not very realistic maybe :) )

I am still on 1.3.4 for a couple sites, due to having a giant amount of modded stuff I love, I have no real idea how to upgrade to the new one (tried and failed lots of times, lots of 'no worky' ...

I can only pray 5.6 PHP will always be available ... (not very realistic maybe :) )
If I recall correctly all my mods work for 1.3.4 and 1.3.5.

we still all this time later desperately need a basic guide to get all ( or at least most ) the 1.3.4 and 1.3.5 mods to be able to be ported to 1.3.6.

We've needed this a very long time, and I have seen others here say the same.

Just a basic guide what needs to be done, would be amazing.

I have tried with various mods over the last years and that's one of the reasons I took a long break from all this. Frustration.

I can only get this to work on one page. I think it's because I'm using the bootstrap theme on 1.3.4.

Last edited:
I can't get this working when not using Bootstrap :(
I'm using Mysidia 1.3.5 and didn't have bootstrap installed, but I'll try to look into bootstrap and see what changes might need made where to get it working. Can you walk me through what you did so far?