Recent content by zoe

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. zoe

Removing certain features?

There are some features that I'm not planning to use, and would like to remove from my site (mostly for organization issues but for security issues as well!). The features are: -Promocodes -User being able to change the site's theme -Links to skype, AOL, mail, etc on an user's profile -Breeding...
  2. zoe

/login page not found.

Hi everyone! Straight to the point: my page cannot find any page that isn't the index page. I don't understand what's happening. I've tried modifying my .htaccess file*, uninstalling then reinstalling Mysidia, as well as MAMP. No pages can be found other than the index on 127.0.0.1 OR in...
  3. zoe

'class_initializer.php' issues!

Hello everyone!! I've installed MAMP and set up the latest Mysidia script. When I launch localhost though I get this error: Warning: require(inc/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/classes/class_initializer.php on line 97 Fatal error...
  4. zoe

Help with URL issues and page completely blank?

Hi everyone!! Ive been having some trouble with the urls in my site. Whenever I click on a link, for example the 'edit theme 1' button on the acp, this is the url my site directs me to: http//(mysitename).pcriot.com//admincp/theme/edit/1 Btw, as the title says, Ive been getting all those...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads