Recent content by TheShadow

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. T

Snaplinks

As my site has almost 10k adoptables (and that number is soon to explode), people are wanting to use snaplinks to do their clicks. The thing is, something is too slow to calculate the number of crescents(our site currency) properly. For every 10 tabs opened with snaplinks, 6/7 aren't being...
  2. T

[SE] Looking for coders and artists

My site, ShadowedEclipse Limited Adoptables, has grown way faster than I ever anticipated. It's come to the point where we need some serious staff help. Coders So far we've been kludging things together. Our current coder started learning php when we started a month ago, and while she's done...
  3. T

IP Block

For a while my members and I have been routinely IP blocked by my site for a day at a time. I thought this was my ISP until others started getting blocked too. Then I looked at my host, upgraded to paid hosting. It fixed it until I began snaplinking several adoptable pages. I was blocked again...
  4. T

Reorder Adoptables

From what I've seen this hasn't been suggested yet. Some of my more OCD members and I would love the option to reorder the adoptables on our profile page. Just something to think of for a future release. I had some more suggestions as well, but it seems I've forgotten them. I'll come back later...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads