Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. StarGirl

Hello.

I never introduced myself. So.. hello. :P
  2. StarGirl

Mys 1.3.1 Group sort

This is a group sort mod. Create groups at myadopts.php, move pets in from their management page, navigate through groups through the drop down. Screenshots: [NOTE: The way that the pets are shown in the screenshots is not how it will look on your site. It is just the way I want them to be...
  3. StarGirl

Tables

Currently I've modified the myadopts.php page to look like.. As you can see, I'm using tables. I want them to go side by side, but they always go down below each other.. there are no <br> tags or anything, is there a way to fix this?
  4. StarGirl

MyxiPlanet

http://x/index.php MyxiPlanet is a world of dream horses, called Myx. (Girly, I know.) Adopt them now. :) I'm still in the process of editing all the pages to fit my needs though. You can join, and new things will be added soon!
  5. StarGirl

Some questions.

1. I just upgraded to v1.3.1, and it said there was a new pound/promocode system. But I can't find any of these options in the admin CP. Where can I find them ? 2. Sig images don't work for me. I copy the BBCode but nothing shows as a result, if I go to the image url then I get a Bad Header...
  6. StarGirl

How to enable sig images

You know in your site settings, there's an option to turn on " Enable Alternate Friendly Signature BBCode". It says I need to change the .htaccess file to something that will make it work. So what exactly do I change in there? I see the file, I see the part that converts the links.. Also, I've...
  7. StarGirl

1. When I change my avatar in the profile settings, I press save and the avatar stays the same. I refresh and everything but it's no difference. The path box also stays as the default one when I go back to check if it saves the avatar link back in the settings panel. Is it just me or is it a bug? :P
  8. StarGirl

Move the menubar?

Is it possible to move that new menubar in v1.3 below the site header instead of above it? If so, how?
  9. StarGirl

Adopting not working

Well, I have this site and I made an adoptable [A horse] but when I go to adopt it and I press adopt it says: Invalid Adoptable ID Specified The ID specified does not match any adoptable in our system. Sorry. If you wish, you can adopt a pet. Why?? I've tried re-installing loads of times you...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts