Recent content by Sasoragon

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Sasoragon

User Points & Ranks/Levels

User points and Ranks~ This mod will give users another form of "points" to collect. The more points you have, the higher your User Rank will be. Points can be collected by leveling your own or other people's adoptables. :meow: First, enter the MySQL Database. Under "_users", add another...
  2. Sasoragon

Editing the HTML side of the CSS?

I'm trying to make a drop-down menu bar on my site, but I'm not entirely sure how to do it. According to google, it requires editing the HTML side of a page. Does anyone know how to do this, or if there's a better way? :usedusedused:
  3. Sasoragon

Region Hikke - A Region of Fakemon

REGION HIKKE A Region of Fakemon {Hee-kuh} ______________________________________________________ The site that I've been working on for the past few months -- It's finally open! :happycbig: Region Hikke is a Region based on "Fakemon" or "Fake Pokemon". This, however, does not mean that the...
  4. Sasoragon

Heyoo~ Saso has landed

Haaaaaaaaaaaiii :3 I'm Sasoragon, but you can call me either Dragon or Saso. I'm from the Myadopts support forums, and I heard about this site there. :usedusedused: Well, I like Pokemon, Dragons, Death Note, Myadopts, Anime, Manga, Naruto, Drawing, Reading, Computers, Internet... (I'd better...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts