Recent content by SapphirePhoenix

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. SapphirePhoenix

500 Internal Server Error

Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@azurelia.mysidiahost.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More...
  2. SapphirePhoenix

Server of MysidiaHost?

I want to change my subdomain to a different domain so I need to know the server name/s of MysidiaHost and IPs.
  3. SapphirePhoenix

Creating an 'onsite and integrated' forum?

I've been wondering about how to create an onsite and integrated forum. So: Users don't need to register, and that the forum is in the middle of the footer, sidebar... If that makes any sense.
  4. SapphirePhoenix

User Profile Buttons not working

I'm currently using the main theme and the user profile buttons (adoptables, visitor messages...) are not working. This is my header.tpl: <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <title>{$browser_title}</title> {$header->loadFavicon("{$home}favicon.ico")}...
  5. SapphirePhoenix

Editing Main Theme?

How do I change the background image/colour, page title (it says home instead of Home, rules instead of Rules and so on), hyperlinked text colour and the colour of the dropdown menu of the main theme? I know CSS but I'm not sure where and which files.
  6. SapphirePhoenix

Adding a Chatbox to my site?

I'm trying to add this: <script type="text/javascript" src="//www4.smartchatbox.com/shoutbox/start.php?key=705821669"></script> To the left-bottom part of my site and I want it to be able to be viewed at all times. How and where can I add this?
  7. SapphirePhoenix

This happened when registering

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php:1) in /home/azurelia/public_html/functions/functions_forums.php on line 87 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output...
  8. SapphirePhoenix

Domains?

I have some questions on domains: 1.) Is it possible to change domains when using MysidiaHost? 2.) If yes, how would I do that? 3.) What adjustments should be made to the domain? Just keep in mind that I am using MysidiaHost and cPanel.
  9. SapphirePhoenix

I have some questions...

Sorry for making so many threads and asking so many questions, but I'm still not sure about some things. 1. How do I change my site's icon? (the ones you see on your tab) 2. For breeding, it says something like this: You currently have 398 azurelicas, the cost of breeding is: azurelicas It...
  10. SapphirePhoenix

Help with theme!!!!! Really need help!!!

Solved. Worked it out!
  11. SapphirePhoenix

Azurelia

Azurelia's Link! Click here! Azurelia is an adoptable/sim pet site that focus on mythical creatures (although right now there is only 1 specie). It is currently in Beta. Before you register, please read the Rules, FAQ and TOS very carefully. There are 4 Azupets that I have finished and is...
  12. SapphirePhoenix

New PM not working

I was just testing sending PM but this shows up every time I try: All I edited other than the other problems I had was the tital of 'Index' to 'Home'.
  13. SapphirePhoenix

A problem with my site?

azurelia.mysidiahost.com As you can see, there's a problem, I'm not sure what it is or what made it happen, so I need a little help.
  14. SapphirePhoenix

Can't log in?

Solved. Thanks everyone!
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads