Recent content by MissBadWolf

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. M

Do the images have to be pixel art?

Do the images for the pets have to be pixel art? I was wondering if I could use other type of artwork instead? I have found a free 3d software called Daz Studio. Can I use that to make pictures of pets for my mysidia website? Or do I have to use pixel art? If so why?
  2. M

New install fatal login error

I have been up most of the night trying to figure this out. I have made sure everything is uploaded right. My site is located at pets.missbadwolf.com and I tried editing the config file to different combinations, but still no luck on fixing the issue. I have searched this forum for help but...
  3. M

Pixel art Tuts for PsCS6?

Are there any Pixel art tutorials for Photoshop CS6? I want to start creating my pets for my website but I am not sure where to begin. Right now I am uploading the Mysidia script to my site and will install in the morning. I want to work on my pet site sometime this weekend. I need to get...
  4. M

Hello I am Miss Bad Wolf

Hello I am Miss Bad Wolf. I am about to start a new Pet adoptable site. I just want to introduce myself here. I might have had an account on this forum long time ago, but I might not. I am not trying to create multiple accounts, but I rather use this one than any old ones I may or may not have.
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts