Recent content by KulayWolf

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. K

Unable to reset password

I am at the library and I am trying to reset the password for my account, but every time I try it does not accept the generated password. I am the owner of the site so I cannot contact myself to fix the problem. I am trying one more time. edit: I had to type in the password. What can I do to...
  2. K

Offering Webhosting with Mysidia

I am about to open my store which will offer webhosting with Mysidia installed. I am working on figuring out the prices and what is included in each level.
  3. K

are there tutorials on making the adoptable images?

I am getting my own adoptable site set up and I was wondering if there are any tutorials on making the adoptable images? I know most adoptable sites use 2d images. Or can I use images I created in a 3d renderer? I am not good at drawing on the computer as I do not have the most steady hands.
  4. K

Is offering webhosting with Mysidia installed allowed?

I am thinking of offering webhosting with Mysidia installed. Is this allowed? I have my own dedicated server. I am still trying to figure out the details. Also can I advertise this service here? if so Where?
  5. K

Hello, I am new

Hello, I am new. I am thinking of starting a pet adoptable site. I am looking at Mysidia. Right now I am at a library but when I get home I will look into it more. I have been looking for software I can put on my website. I think this might be it. What resources are out there for new...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts