Unable to reset password

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

KulayWolf

Mysidian Dollar
I am at the library and I am trying to reset the password for my account, but every time I try it does not accept the generated password. I am the owner of the site so I cannot contact myself to fix the problem. I am trying one more time.

edit: I had to type in the password. What can I do to help the visitors who would find that frustrating and leave instead of asking for help?

Last edited:
I'm not sure I understand. It wouldn't let you copy paste a password in, and that's the problem? Well, maybe try copying it into a plain text file (like notepad) first and then copying that one?

Honestly, if they wont take the time to type it in, they are likely the sort to play twice and never return anyway. And I say that from experience :)

Getting and keeping players is always a challenge.

umm I believe in Mys v1.3.4 the reset password feature is working. There may be a trick though, when you receive your password reset email the link may be incomplete, and you must copy the entire link to the browser.

I have a similar problem on my site... my password reset feature isn't working. A member of my site forgot their password so she requested her pass but it didn't work. Then I myself tried it and it didn't work.. (even though I know my password, I did it to see if the feature worked or not)

No error pops up... it says that it has sent one but when you check your email it isn't there! :/ Does it take time to arrive? Or is there maybe something wrong with a file of mine?

Thank you~