Recent content by konzair

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. konzair

My Monster

Mein Monster Adoptiere deins! Since I have started several Topics about content of my project I decided to create one where I can put everything about "My Monster" in. ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- Staff: KonZ Language: German URL: Not public yet...
  2. konzair

User Avatars

Is it possible to give the user on registering the choice to choose an avatar? This way it'd look more like a TRAINER + MONSTERS ^^ +
  3. konzair

New Monster

Well, the whole day long i had no idea what kind of monster to pixel to fit my games style. Itired like 20 times and screw them up... but finally i got a result with wich I am quite satisfied with so I would like to share it with you guys.
  4. konzair

TopDown 2D ORPG Pixels

I've developed several 2d topdown games a while ago and here i'd like to introduce the project i had the most fun with. All gfx are made by me in MsPaint ^^
  5. konzair

Broken Login

While working on a Layout the Login function broke. Actually i did nothing on the login code. I thought including :SIDEFEED: on the wished position would be enough to put the Login form into the layout. But it's NOT O.o HAVE A LOOK HERE PLS // EDIT: The login buttons seems to have no...
  6. konzair

DOnate for license?

How much should I donate to remove the backlink legally?
  7. konzair

Menu repeats after reinstall

Well yes, i have deleted and reinstalled the whole script and now the menu appears twice ^^ after the last link the whole menu appears again... Event the HOME site has the old "news" from the installation before O.ô I've deleted my cache and cookies but nothng changed EDIT...
  8. konzair

Creating my own?

Is there any basic guide how to start? I mean, i know HTML/CSS but for now thins are quite confusing. Which file does what? What .css to edit to change the layout? ^^:veeee:
  9. konzair

Translate?

Yep, I would like to translate the whole game. But where do I find all the text? Like in "adopt" or "trade". I've searched through 50% of the files and found just some tiny bits to chage. AdminPanel can stay in english because I'd use it and I don't have any problems with english but my future...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts