DOnate for license?

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Ow, then I misread. I thought i read somewhere about donating to get ridd of the backlink stuff. Is there such an option or should the link ALLWAYS be placed on the site?

There may be an option for this in the future, however if there is an option I'm not aware of it. You may want to talk to Hall of Famer about it, you might be able to strike a deal with him but there is no set price or anything. If you're referring to the Rusnak site, the script has changed hands so those things do not apply any longer.

The only way is to improve your programming or artistic skills so that you can donate custom scripts, themes or other valuable stuff to Mysidia Adoptables. Not saying becoming a premium member grants you the rights to remove copyright already, it has to be approved by the entire staff team. We do not accept payments for copyright removal, sorry about that.

Edit: My mistake, sorry about that. XD

oh my mistake, this is not yet decided. I'd say that copyright removal is up for the entire Mysidia Adoptables dev team to decide, since we are now working on it as a team. Becoming a premium member is the first step, but they will still need to send requests to our Mys dev team. Whether the requests are accepted or not is completely up for staff to decide.

Hall of Famer