Recent content by Fox

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. F

Allow guests to View pages

I saw this same post for an earlier version of the script, but I have the latest version and I only want to make a handful of pages viewable by guests not logged in. I tried to find a loggin section of code to edit but I'm lost as to how to make a few views.
  2. F

Mys 1.3.4 Second Currency Mod

Second Currency with unique adopt shop Mod So I see a lot of people asking for a second currency add-on. Well, here's what I did and it seems to be working for me along with a unique adopt shop for it. If you find any issues please let me know. Go to MyPHPAdmin You'll be editing the...
  3. F

Second Currency

So I see a lot of people asking for a second currency add-on. Well, here's what I did and it seems to be working for me (I'm yet to create a shop with said currency, but will do that when I get home) Go to MyPHPAdmin You'll be editing the adopts_settings one. Open up the SQL query and enter...
  4. F

Paypal Premium Currency

I'm wanting to make it so users can purchase a premium currency to buy certain creatures, items, and more. However, I'm not sure how to integrate this. Has anyone successfully done it and is willing to share how? I'm happy to pay for some coding, just let me know what you'd be after
  5. F

Mythirius Open Beta

deleted due to sale of site
  6. F

Broken pages

EDIT: FIXED Turns out I leveled an adoptable via the admincp to a non-existant level. I was installing some mods, the latest one being the Adopt Shop with conditions - Shop Mod Now my inventory, view profile, and myadopts are broken and show up with a blank white page. I've checked codes...
  7. F

Seeking Coder - Paid work

I have the script installed and such but want a custom theme and some mods written/coded. I'm willing to pay for these. Here's my site as it stands - http://mytharia.mysidiahost.com Things I wish to add: Hunting and Scouting The creatures can be sent out on either hunting or scouting missions...
  8. F

Multiple Alternate Types

I have the two basic types for the adoptables done, but I wanted to make it so that if a user purchased a certain item, they could open up the possibility to hatch 2 new types from the egg, but this cannot be done without the purchased item. This said item also has to be powered by purchasing...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts