Recent content by Folli

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Folli

Divinity

Divinic DIVINIC Hai! Planning on making a new adoptable site called Divinic I use names of greek primordial gods for the names of the npcs. My previous websites I ditched because I was not happy with my art style! There is no website yet, hopefully getting that up next week. ;-; It says...
  2. Folli

Free Pixels

Hi, I haven't been on here for a while //considering making a site since I think (hope lolol) my pixel art has significantly improved since then. ANYWAYS I figured I'd dump these free pixels here! They were for an old site calle creature creation hosted on myadopts. There's a tooon so I thought...
  3. Folli

What browser do you use?

Just wondering, what browser do you use /most/? Edit : I wrote Linux on there ^ lol.
  4. Folli

Endless

Hiding link for now as I'm messing around with the CSS & it'll look.. bad. :D Still in construction. I've just got most of the css done. (Might fiddle around with it still though.) I don't know any php coding but I'll probably try learn some soon. I'm going to attempt to go with the same...
  5. Folli

Comment by 'Folli' in 'Itemshop - Admin Control Panel Integration'

Oh my. o__o That is awesome.
  6. Folli

Some Artwork [Biggish]

Thought I might share some art. Hope you don't mind they're kind of big.. Why you no spoiler/thumbnail bbcode on this forum. ;-; I'll just post 3 since they're really big. To check out some more, head to my deviantart. :3 http://jayuu.deviantart.com/
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads