Recent content by dulop

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. dulop

Problem with a name of adoptable "♀"

Hello. I created a adoptable that contains "♀" in his name. Nidoran♀ But the system, change his name to "Nidoran♀". When I go to the acp to delete the adoptable, and click in "Edit". I got this: How can I delete this adoptable? Thanks you ^^
  2. dulop

Freeze ONLY the evolution, not the clicks

Hello! Now, when i freeze a Digimon, no one can give a clicks to him. I'm looking for a freezing, that freezes te evolution, but not the clicks. It's possible? Because some people dont like a evolution from one adoptable, but they want to increase their clicks! Thanks you!
  3. dulop

Give promocode when buy item?

Hello! There is a way to give a promocode to the users, when they buy an item? Thanks! :D
  4. dulop

Change promocode private message

Hello! I want to change the message that SYSTEM sends to you when you win a promocode. The default is: Where can i change this? Thanks you :D
  5. dulop

Can I delete a level?

Hello. I have a question... Can I delete a level? when i enter to "edit levels" there are no option for delete a level. Thank you so much
  6. dulop

Making a map... help!

Hello. i have seen the tutorial "Exploring system" from PTGigi. I understand it, but i have a problem. When i put "hello" (for example) in the article content, the pages works fine and show "hello". $act = $_GET["act"]; $act = preg_replace("/[^a-zA-Z0-9\\040.]/", "", $act); $act =...
  7. dulop

The image of adoptables is not displayed!

Hello guys. Look this pic xD: As you can see, the bbcode (and html) thats bring me mysidia, dont show the image of the adoptable! This is the bbcode: What is the problem? why the image dont show? :/ When i copy this link, and open (to see the image), there is a error...
  8. dulop

How i change this? [help]

Hello friends! Look this pic: 1) I want to put "DigiForos" here... but i dont know how :/ please help. 2) Above "powered by mysidia" i want to write a line... please tell me how. Thank you, y love mysidia system!
  9. dulop

Help me with installing or selecting a template

Hello! When i try to change a template by any of default themes (green, elements, or main), the page gives me a error: Or when i try to install a new theme, the page says: ¿What is the problem? i have been trying for hours but i dont understand what is the problem :/ P.D.: Sorry for my bad...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts