Recent content by coffeeaddict

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

PHP programmer wanted (paid)

I'm looking to hire someone to help me code a few areas of my site. Things like making the pets age each day, modifying the adopt.php script, and possible help with coding a show script. This is a paid request, just let me know your rate and your experience level. I've already made some...
  2. C

Sidebar wonky on the myadopts page

So I've done some editing to the myadopt.php page and now I can't seem to get the sidebar links to stay on the side when I click to "manage" an adoptable. They want to go under the main content. It's fine on every other page. The layout on myadopts.php is also pretty weird now, everything is...
  3. C

Newly adopted pets not inserting into database

So after tinkering with the script I seem to have created a glitch that makes newly adopted pets not insert into the database. I can adopt a pet just fine, or so the screen says, but once I try to "manage" it I get an error saying the ID is not valid and when I check mysql the new pet hasn't...
  4. C

A php question about changing the "level up" section

Hi everyone! I've just installed the script and have begun to tinker with it. I'm very familiar with CSS and HTML, but I haven't written my own PHP yet. I know the basics, just don't have much experience. I'm hoping someone can give me some tips on making a change. Instead of having visitors...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monako
BETA

Latest Threads