Recent content by clay

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. clay

Mys 1.3.6 Item Rarities + AdminCP Mod

This script will install item rarities for your item database so that you might easier sort and grant them via PHP. It does not display item rarities by default, you'll have to scroll to the bottom of this post to find examples of how to utilize this script so players actually know item rarities...
  2. clay

Mys 1.3.6 Give Treasures/Held Items to Pets Script

I'm aware there's an existing script like this, but I wanted to create my own with its own purpose: any item can be held by a pet, no matter what the item function is (e.g. whether it's a key item or a consumable food item), and it can be taken away or switched with a different item at any time...
  3. clay

Magisk Pets (open beta)

Thanks for letting me know! The old site URL was magiskpets.000webhostapp.com, and I think some of the old images still referenced that URL instead of magiskpets.cc, so it should be updated now. That should fix the problem (hopefully).
  4. clay

Magisk Pets (open beta)

(Map draft drawn by @cucumberroll) https://magiskpets.cc Magisk Pets is a pet site made in Mysidia 1.3.6 currently in its open beta stage, centered around the concept of taking care of paintable pets that evolve with clicks, along with exploring the realm of floating islands that you and your...
  5. clay

Mys 1.3.6 Gathering/Fishing Every X Minutes Game

Credit for the daily counter script idea goes to Dinocanid, because I would have been lost on how to emulate the daily checking mechanism without their health & mood bar system script! 😅 Edit 7/20/23: Now, items granted by this script will stack properly in user inventories instead of creating...
  6. clay

[PARTIALLY SOLVED] "The alternate form 0 does not exist..." when using Alts1 items in 1.3.6

it looks like the original code didn't do what i wanted to, so i changed the function of Alts1 items on my site. i use alternates ONLY for different colours of pets to be obtained through items/transformations similar to neopets paintbrushes, not via breeding (i have breeding on my site turned...
  7. clay

[PARTIALLY SOLVED] "The alternate form 0 does not exist..." when using Alts1 items in 1.3.6

i have an issue on my 1.3.6 site where i can't use Alts1 items to change pets' forms, it throws the error "The alternate form 0 does not exist..." for example, i tried painting my pet below purple - everything should be in the right place unless i'm misunderstanding the functionality of Alts1...
  8. clay

new member, learning PHP hopefully :3

hi, i'm clay! i started my first mysidia adopts site last week with 1.3.6, i'm using it as part testing grounds so i can learn PHP and make it more fun and interactive (y) and so i can just learn how the code works... you can find it here: https://oneteaspoon.000webhostapp.com/mysidia/m/ i've...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts