Recent content by ChibiMaestro

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. C

Profile.php and Online.php Aesthetic Problems

I found that the profile.php?user=USERNAME as well as the online.php ruins the CSS? They both show the text-size font enlarged. I used Google Chrome to 'inspect element' it, and it showed that the font-size:12px; was crossed out, therefore not applying to those two pages? --- I installed a fresh...
  2. C

CSS Query .-.

CSS Query .-. [delete plz] Oh wait. Doesn't matter .-. How do I delete this, I see no option to do so. But my original question was how to position text to the bottom of an image, whilst being on top of the image also if anyone was interested...
  3. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'I... has allergy?'

Aww >.< Get better soon Hoffie!! Good luck for your exams too!
  4. C

Forum registeration

Is it possible so that when someone registers on the Mys site, they also register on a MyBB forum automatically?? If so... how?? o.O I'd appreciate any help! Thank you XD (Yus, I am thinking of creating a site using Mys :3)
  5. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'User Profile Tabs system and more about Mys v1.3.0...'

Awh, if you could do it for Chinese New Year, that'd be amazing :D
  6. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'User Profile Tabs system and more about Mys v1.3.0...'

I have a question. When is Mys 1.3.0. estimated to be released? XD
  7. C

CSS Requests

Chibi's CSS Requests CSS Requests - Request CSS from ChibiKawaii Want a CSS for your Mysidia site but don't know or understand CSS? Why not post here to request a CSS! To make everything neat and tidy, request by this form: Username: Site URL: CSS description/ref. image: Pay: Will I credit...
  8. C

CSS breakdown

Reading Iris-spider's thread on her learning CSS gave me the idea to write up this tip guide! CSS breakdown = the simple steps for a beginner 1. First of all, there are a few "vital" elements to a CSS... 2. Background codes (e.g. background image for a sidebar, menu etc.)... 3. Links 4...
  9. C

Trading System

It seems the trading system still hasn't been fixed. It's the same with MyAdopts. The glitch is that when: 1. [person1] creates a trade offer for an adoptable, without offering an adoptable 2. and [person2] accepts it 3. [person1] loses all their money. Fix plz :3 This is the 1.2.3. version...
  10. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'Itemshop Preview...'

Nice! I'm looking forward to this! Will there be a promo code feature with the item shop too? Because it'll be useful on a feature of "adventuring" and "finding a voucher" XD
  11. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'Mysidia 1.3.0 Spoilers!'

WOWOWOWOWOW :3 So admin overhaul: massive addition to editing users & adopts... so will there be a "view promocode to this adoptable"? And will there be specific permissions to groups? E.g. instead of access to page content, there's option to let them ONLY edit pages, or edit and delete pages...
  12. C

Mai Art :3

:D :D I improved my art loads, and so I shall display my finest work :) Sunflower (last stage of adoptable): [Click] Sunflower (very fast animation running through all stages): [Click] Layla (NPC): [Click] Oh and, the site I'm making is a MA site :P
  13. C

I discovered an egg o-o

Okay, me and my dad went to the river today, and found two eggs, one of them was cracked and I could tell it was fertilised, and the other one was perfectly fine... so I took it home. Any ideas on how to incubate it? At the moment, I've got it wrapped up in a towel with a lamp shining on it.. I...
  14. C

Comment by 'ChibiMaestro' in 'What happens with Mys v1.3.0'

WOW :3 AMAZING :D I love the fact that there's a WYSIWYG (WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet for those who don't know xD) editor :D Also, will there be an extra page in the ACP where all the "enabling" and "disabling" of ANY feature is placed? For example... ----------------- Enabling/Disabling Features...
  15. C

Star next to admin name profile.php

Okay, you know that if a user is an Administrator, an image of a star would appear next to their username on the profile.php and profile.php?user=XXX? I have been trying to do something extremely similar >.>, but failed... so how would you do that with a different icon for banned members? I...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts