Recent content by Blizzard

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Blizzard

ACP Error

Whenever I try to access my ACP, by clicking the link or entering what should be the URL, I get to a 404 Error page that says '404 Not Found The resource requested could not be found on this server!' Help?:cfrown:
  2. Blizzard

Viewing a Page Adds and/or Takes Away Money

First of all, I am really sorry if someone already asked this, I looked and couldn't find anything. How can you make it so when a player views a page, a certain amount of their money is taken away or added? I am really new to coding and trying to figure everything out. Thanks it advance. :)
  3. Blizzard

Needing a Dog Artist

I've put Bettasia on the back burner and I've started up a new project. I'm still working on Bettasia, I'm just slowing down construction and taking a little break. I've started working on a new project, a dog adoptables site named Dog Paws. I need an artist, who is willing to be a long term...
  4. Blizzard

Needing a Name For a Betta Fish Site

I personally hate talking about my sites before they are ready to open, but I need a name for this one :displeased: The site will revolve around Betta Fish. The little colourful fish you see in plastic cups at the pet store. I am a betta fish hobbyist and hopefully soon to be betta fish...
  5. Blizzard

Hello Everyone! :D

I joined awhile ago...in 2011, but I never got around to introducing myself.:happycbig: I'm Blizzard, but you can call me Caiti. I am obsessed with animals. In real life, I am a dog trainer and my life revolves around dogs, fish and my laptop. For fun I write, code, doodle and play video games...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads