Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
  1. Bibarel

Comment by 'Bibarel' in 'The new Promocode system for Mys v1.3.1'

This is awesome, I can't wait!
  2. Bibarel

Comment by 'Bibarel' in 'PSST...'

Fancy :D Is this the one you'dd say you could edit the colours?
  3. Bibarel

Comment by 'Bibarel' in 'ACP? Sure, I can do that...'

Oh, sweet! Looks awesome :P
  4. Bibarel

Forums suggestion

So, my idea is to be abble to to connect forums to mys so people don't have to join both the site and the forums :veeee:
  5. Bibarel

Forum shop help

:cfrown:So when I tyr to buy an 1000 credit item, it says 'sorry, but your don't have enough credits' why, I have more tahn 1000 credits!?
  6. Bibarel

CSS sugestion

I don't know if you can do this or not, but what about being able to just copy and paste the css code into a box, save it and the nyou can use it? (kinda liek the css editor on MA)
  7. Bibarel

Art requests

So I'll be doing some free pixel art now, just post a ref, and I'll re-draw it :P Request spots (don't ask for art if full) 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. I may also psot some random art for anyone to use :P Also! Rememeber that you can use this art where-ever, just give SOME kind of credit :P
  8. Bibarel

Shopping Dragon!

Yes, I made a like are of a dragon with a shopping bag on it's tail, and eating a apple:
  9. Bibarel

Ok, i'm getting frusterated...

Ok, i'm getting frusterated... *EDITED* :catfish: I CANNOT view my own site (http://regio.x10.mx/login.php) I followed all the steps right, I gave all the permissons to the user for mySQL, can anybody see the login page? Also, when updating 1.2.0 to 1.3.0, do you do the same steps to istalling...
  10. Bibarel

Installation Wizard

I'm having some troubles with the v1.2.0 Installation Wizard It keeps on saying Error connecting to MySQL If anybody can further explain what to put in the boxes (other than the last one) that's be great ;P
  11. Bibarel

Comment by 'Bibarel' in 'User Profile Tabs system and more about Mys v1.3.0...'

Well, I hope it's be done soon :P
  12. Bibarel

Affiliate buttons?

I was wondering if there are any mysida affiliate/advertizing buttons around? I'd like to advertize ssince there doesn't seem to be alot of people around the forums :P
  13. Bibarel

Can someone do this?

Can someone do this? *Update* UPDATE: I'll give 150 credits to whover gives me the best code for a css template that looks like thg one below! I need someone to help me with a css, since I don't know a thinc about css. I'd like it to be like this: But bigger, and with those borders (but...
  14. Bibarel

Looking for artists

I need a pixel artist that can make art fairly simalar to: For my upcoming site. To become an artist, pm me, or post and expample of a 4-set lintart (stages: egg, hatchling (is sleeping), child and mature)
  15. Bibarel

Hi :D

Hi, so I'm new to mysida, but so far, it looks pretty awesome. I'm working on a dragon site. I'm trying to learn a bit of PHP... :eye:
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads