Blog entries by schepers12

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
schepers12
Updated
Views
Community
well, alot has happened in the past years since i slowly went offline more and more on this site. first of all: i was moving home, got a bigger room, and was busy finding my own way in the game called "real life" :bucktard: . after that happened, i forgot multiple of my accounts on the...
schepers12
Updated
Views
Community
what if there were transistors which could give a false, neutral and true out? would the computer world change? would it finally be possible for computers to actually have a 'hunam-like' AI? i think this is possible, it just needs time and research. i came on the idea when i was talking...
schepers12
Updated
Views
Community
i'm having a idea of a browser (and text) based complex mmorts, but i totally don't have any experience on how to program it the right way. i tried several methods, but i continously found myself back in enormous amounts of spaghetti code that halfly worked. now i don't know what to do, just...
schepers12
Updated
Views
Community
i'm rarely active these days, because i need to prepare things and pack stuff for my mother. (she's going to move in january) and i wanted to wish you all a happy (early) new year~! :D
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts