Blog entries by Kyttias

Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages
Kyttias
Views
Reaction score
Community
Hey-o. Excited to maybe get to do stuff with Mysidia again sometime!
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Comments
Mysidia
Known Notices/Errors in Mysidia v1.3.4 and Solutions "NOTICE" ERRORS - (These are non-vital and mostly annoying.) While installing... Notice: Undefined index: rewardmoney in C:\wamp64\www\mysiul\install\sitesetting.php on line 29 Notice: Undefined index: enabletrades in...
I'd thought I'd jot down some notes here, just in case I find anyone who asks in the future. 1 - You can't install MyBB with Mysidia if your Mysidia install already has more members than just you as the Admin. If you do, the user id numbers in the database will be out of sync and it'll log...
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Mysidia
There won't be any code in today's post, just some thoughts. I'll probably wait until 1.4.x before seriously getting into this, but I'll try to make it compatible with both lines. So, first off - database backend. We'd want a table with: ahid (auction house id), auctioneer (person offering the...
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Comments
Mysidia
Dev Ramblings: Quest System?This may take a while, so this is mostly just going to be me jotting down notes and progress. Hope that's okay? So far I've made a database table: But not much else. Quests will have a Title, Flavor Text, and then a reiterated Objective. For example: Quest Name...
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Community
What is the history (geologically) behind some of the really large land features? (Alternatively, a local legend describing it's origin.) Maple Thicket - There were once three sisters fell in love with members of a neighboring tribe, but their love was forbidden by tribal law. Unhappy by this...
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Community
How does the climate effect the mood of the inhabitants living in each area?Woods - The woods are misty, with chilly mornings. Otherwise, it feels very temperate here, and the inhabitants enjoy the tranquility.Harbor - The harbor has cold, unpleasant beaches. While not harsh, and even quite...
How will weather and seasons impact the game? Seasons sound easy to implement, as a matter of putting a flag in the coding and swapping out a few images, perhaps. Weather sounds more challenging, and it will have to be randomized a bit, I imagine. Certain shops may only be open during certain...
Kyttias
Updated
Views
Comments
Community
This is November. As such, there's this little thing called NaNoWriMo. Well National Novel Writing Month is cool and all - but I'm no writer. I do, however, have lots of stuff I could and should be doing in terms of building my game. Coding and designing are taxing activities. I'm actually a...
  • Forum Contains New Posts
  • Forum Contains No New Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BerrieMilk
BETA

Latest Threads

Latest Posts