Forum
Last Post
Threads / Messages

Tequila

The Grim One
Staff member
Dev Staff
Mysidian Dollar
Right now I'm playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on my 3DS, and I figured I may as well ask what others are playing.

Did you get any good titles recently?
Found a gem hidden in your closet?

I'm curious (and bored) so fill me in!

*cries because I don't have a 3DS*
I'm currently playing Flight Rising and a few adoptable sites I just joined :)
I also casually play Card Wars on the iPad.

Sims 3, Spore (I know I'm old...), Minecraft, PS2 games (Odin Sphere, Ratchet and Clank, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2), Pokemon, Solitaire, and Farm Heroes Saga. Only one of those- KH2- have I actually finished, but I'm still really proud of that. XD

Some rpg horror/mystery games, like Ib, Dreaming Mary and Alice Mare. Gotta finish pokemon x someday... Also playing a mmo Eden Eternal sometimes.

I never actually understood the Sims P: Like I never got the hang of it. Maybe someday I should really walk through a tutorial or something.
Never really got the hang of Spore either...maybe I'm really not cut out for those types of games XD

Ooooh I wanted to try Ib but I freak out easily ;3; It looks cool though. I think I've tried Eden Eternal but never really stuck to it.

I don't play video games, sadly :( but I do play virtual pet sites, sims and adoptable sites on the internet, like Anatheria and Beastkeeper.

Also plays Spirit Animals and the 39 Clues.

Recently I am not playing any online games but I have started outdoor sports like Cricket, Basketball, Football, Swimming.

I miss playing video games but at the same time, I am happy that I am spending time with people.

Stuck on Resident Evil 2: Remake. Playing this game feel so nostalgic.

Old thread is old but.... since someone other than me revived it, I figure I might as well add on:

World of Warcraft "Classic" is coming out in just a few days now. I am so hype!

Until then I've been playing the Sims 4.

I play Animal Crossing right now but generally I'm usually a pretty big gamer but lately making my adoptables site is taking up all my time lol.

I haven't gotten a chance to look at it I'm kinda swamped with game dev at the moment lol I'll look when I can and give you an idea of what I think.
Sounds good :) lately I've been playing Animal Crossing, Splitgate, World of Warcraft, and Mass Effect series(again lol).